Prudential Financial Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Prudential Financial receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Prudential Financial can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Prudential Financial, Inc. is an American Fortune Global 500 and Fortune 500 company whose subsidiaries provide insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both retail and institutional customers throughout the United States and in over 30 other countries.
Prudential Financial Job Opportunities & Application Process
Prudential Financial receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Prudential Financial, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Investment Accounting Analyst
PGIM, the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial Inc., is a multi-manager that delivers industry-leading strategies and solutions to clients. With offices located in 16 countries across five continents, PGIM is among the top 10 largest asset managers in the world with over $1.1 trillion in assets under management. Each business maintains its own investment process and culture, allowing for a singular focus on delivering investment returns for clients. The PGIM businesses offer investors a wide range of investment strategies across asset classes and geographies, including public equities, public and private fixed income, commercial mortgages and real estate.
The PGIM Controllership team currently has an opening for a Financial Reporting Specialist supporting the PGIM businesses and the Strategic Investments portfolio. The role will mainly support financial reporting and controls, financial statements analysis, and the monthly reporting of the Strategic Investments position to the PGIM IC.
- Produce presentations of capital flows, investment performance and risk measures for the PGIM IC.
- Liaise with PGIM businesses to ensure the completeness and accuracy of funds tracking such as returns against benchmarks, income distributions and return on required capital (RORC).
- Report invested assets and roll-forward schedules.
- Perform hedge effectiveness testing.
- Coordinate the accounting and reporting of incentive fees across PGIM.
- Analyze financial statement accounts and produce driver-based commentary.
- Maintain comprehensive support and documentation for all transactions and ledger activity.
- Prepare monthly economic allocations for PGIM’s Strategic Investments.
- Support ad-hoc requests, new projects, improvements and automation.
Prudential’s Group Insurance Onboarding Team is seeking an Implementation Manager who will be the project lead responsible for transitioning a customer to the Prudential platform for all Group Insurance products. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for support of the Premier segment. In this high visibility role, you will have direct customer interaction.
Responsibilities of the Implementation Manager include:
- Confirming with the sales representative and the customer the details of the sale and providing such information to the affected areas within Group Insurance to ensure the setup and maintenance of the account is done to meet the customer’s expectations.
- For each account implementation project, working closely with the assigned Account Management team and various internal business partners to ensure a smooth transition at the end of the project.
- Attend Finalist and Kick-off related meetings and facilitate regularly scheduled meetings with the customer, broker, TPA’s, and our internal subject matter experts.
- Providing consultative solutions and ensuring details are understood so that our administrative processes and system(s) are established correctly to include but not limited to plan design details that affect billing, eligibility, data exchange, medical underwriting, record keeping, claims, contracts, financial reporting.
- Developing, communicating, maintaining and managing the detailed project plan, timeline for account implementation projects and ensures deadlines, milestones and success criteria are met or exceeded through timely coordination and communication of the details necessary to complete an account implementation project by the agreed upon effective date.
- Identifying and managing timely and effective resolution of any issues that surface during the handling of all assigned duties. Tracking and reporting of implementation activity results in a “real time” fashion via both the customer facing Activity Tracker and the internal Implementation Database. Conducting lessons learned at the end of each account implementation phase for continuous improvement purposes.
Prudential Financial Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Prudential Financial to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Prudential Financial Jobs: Official Site.