Progressive Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Progressive receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Progressive can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The Progressive Group of Insurance Companies has always lived up to its name by being one step ahead of the insurance industry, and finding new and affordable insurance solutions. We began in 1937 with the first drive-in claims office, became the first to introduce reduced rates for low-risk drivers, and then changed the insurance shopping experience by offering comparison rates on the Web.
Progressive Job Opportunities & Application Process
Progressive receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Progressive, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Hourly pay of $20.00 or more
- Annual gainshare bonus of up to 16% of your salary! Our bonus program rewards each of us based on company performance
- Paid in-house, local training along with individualized coaching and development
- Career pathing and a variety of growth opportunities within our claims organization.
- Campus style environment with onsite cafeteria, fitness center and healthcare as well as access to sport courts, jogging trails and disc golf
- Casual, inclusive environment with Employee Resource Groups
- Wellness program with discounts and rewards
- Resolve and document auto claims as quickly and accurately as possible
- Interview all involved in an accident to determine coverage and liability decisions
- Validate damage is consistent with the report of the accident
- Collaborate with peers, such as Estimators to identify suspect damages or any unrelated prior damage
Customer Service and Inbound Sales Representatives
- Inbound Sales Reps to offer new customers the best products for their needs
- Customer Service Reps to support existing customers managing their policies
- $500 sign-on bonus if you already have a Property & Casualty license
- An additional 10-15% when you work evening or weekend hours
- An annual bonus of up to 16% of your salary! Our bonus program rewards each of us based on company performance
Progressive Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Progressive to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Progressive
- 16 years old
Progressive Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Actuary, Administrator, Business Analyst, Contact Center Associate, Creative Services, Accountant, Health & Wellness Associate, Human Resources Associate, Information Technology Associate, Investment Associate, Lawyer, Marketer, Real Estate Associate, Sales Associate, Trainer
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Progressive Jobs: Official Site.