Primrose Schools Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Primrose Schools receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Primrose Schools can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We empower people to reach their full potential.
Primrose Schools® is growing and we’re looking for nurturing teachers, leadership team members and staff who want to join The Leader in Early Education and Care®. We’d love to hear from you.
Top of Our Class Advantages
- The opportunity to make a difference
- Low student/teacher ratios
- A working environment where team members respect one another
- Clear expectations, necessary resources, and support to meet children’s needs
- A School Leadership Team that supports the professional and personal growth of the staff
- Extensive training and opportunities for continual learning and development for staff
Primrose Schools Job Opportunities & Application Process
Primrose Schools receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Primrose Schools, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Transfer Business Consultant
- Coordinates post close activities such as the business inventory process, campus inspection and training for the owner and their leadership staff.
- Partners with the Franchise Administration team on the close of the franchise sale to ensure a smooth transition to the new Owner.
- Orchestrates specialized support through internal channels and across a wide variety of departments. (Marketing, Operations, Education)
- Consults with Franchise Owners on ways to analyze their new investment, evaluate school performance and comply with all health and safety standards.
- Identify, diagnose, and prioritize issues with Franchise Owners as well as educate them on solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Franchise experience is helpful but not requried
- 3-5 years of operations experience in an early childhood educational institution
- Strong communication skills, the ability to influence, and high emotional intelligence are required
- Performance Bonus
- Group benefits package (Medical, Dental, Long- and Short-term Disability, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k)
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Bereavement Leave
- Child care reimbursement
Work Facts of Primrose Schools
Primrose Schools Working Hours
- Mon-Fri: 6:30am-6:30pm; Sat-Sun: Closed
- School Director, Assistant School Director, Educational Coordinator, Lead Teacher, Assistant Teacher, Food Service Teacher, Transportation Vehicle Driver
Primrose Schools Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Primrose Schools to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Print Primrose Schools Application PDF
How to Apply Primrose Schools Jobs: Official Site.