Price Chopper Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Price Chopper receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Price Chopper can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
As a privately held, employee owned and family-managed company, all of our decisions begin and end with our customers in mind. We’re a socially aware and environmentally responsible company. We’re a responsible citizen in the communities we serve and the world; and we urge our teammates to make a difference too. We treat teammates with respect, value their individuality, and share our successes with them. We believe unique individuals make our work environment richer. We maintain the highest standards of personal integrity and business ethics and give back to the communities we serve.
We’re committed to providing teammates with a challenging, culturally diverse, friendly, participative and rewarding workplace and foster an inclusive work environment. Our commitment to give every person an opportunity to succeed. We’re AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Price Chopper Job Opportunities & Application Process
Price Chopper receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Price Chopper, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Market Bistro Food Service Teammate PT
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Consistently work to provide fast, friendly, helpful and efficient customer service at all times.
- Responsible for smiling, making eye contact and thanking customer upon fulfilling customer’s request.
- Responsible for sampling and suggestive selling. End each customer transaction with a “Thank You”.
- Maintain a neat, clean and organized workstation, according to 5S standards, at all times.
- Cook and finish food within company standards.
- Ensure accuracy of customer special order.
- Merchandise all food products within company guidelines.
- Adhere to all corporate, State and Federal rules and regulations.
- Adhere to corporate uniform policy.
- Control shrink through adherence to related policies and procedures.
- Maintain Cold case logs, hot food logs and cooling logs consistent with store policy.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Satisfactory performance reviews.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic Literacy
- Basic Computer Skills
Work Facts of Price Chopper
Price Chopper Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Cashier, Bagger, Baker, Food Clerk, Meat Clerk, Stock Clerk, Customer Service Representative, Assistant Manager, Store Manager
Price Chopper Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Price Chopper to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Price Chopper Application
How to Apply Price Chopper Jobs: Official Site