Premium Outlets Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Premium Outlets receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Premium Outlets can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
On December 8, 2009, Simon Property Group was offered the sale of Prime Retail’s Prime Outlets portfolio for $2.24 billion, which included centers at Williamsburg, Virginia, San Marcos, Texas and Hagerstown, Maryland. In May 2010, Simon surprisingly acquired Prime Outlets-Puerto Rico in Barceloneta, which was renamed “Puerto Rico Premium Outlets.” However, at the time, Simon did not acquire the whole portfolio, excluding Prime Outlet’s center at St. Augustine, Florida where Simon’s Premium Outlet mall was already located.
Premium Outlets Job Opportunities & Application Process
Premium Outlets receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Premium Outlets, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
General Manager: The General Manager, Premium Outlet Centers is responsible for the financial, marketing and operational performance of a designated property. Therefore, the General Manager must effectively lead a team of people driving sales and traffic to the Center while maximizing the customer’s shopping experience through a safe, friendly, clean, well maintained and aesthetically pleasing environment. In addition, the General Manager is responsible for maintaining the Center’s strong public image.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Maintain direct accountability and ownership for the sales and financial performance of the Center.
- Contribute to the preparation and annual update of the Center’s Five Year Strategic Plan.
- Maximize Center’s goal EBITDA through excellent financial management and accurate forecasting and reporting.
- Lead managers in the development of priorities to achieve sales and traffic goals.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of local market opportunities and issues that may impact the development and successful execution of Center’s overall goals.
- Responsible for the administration and processing of all payables.
- Collect, analyze and communicate sales results from tenants and adhere to strict reporting schedule including daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly information submissions.
- Develop and manage Center’s Incremental Revenue budget.
- Maximize short term leasing by increasing occupancy and creating new space opportunities.
- Seek opportunities to drive incremental revenue through Cart Leasing, Kiosk Leasing, Vending and other sales opportunities.
- Ensure that specialty leasing renewals notices are communicated in a timely manner.
- Assist Regional and Corporate Leasing representatives in securing short term and long term tenant leases and renewals.
- Serve as the on-site representative for prospective tenant walk through’s and presentations.
- Ensure proper financial and administrative controls are effectively implemented.
- Manage net profit programs.
Premium Outlets Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Premium Outlets to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Premium Outlets
Premium Outlets Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Key Holder, Loss Prevention Manager, Loss Prevention Security Guard, Assistant Store Manager, Loss Prevention Detective, Merchandise Handler, Sales Associate, Store Manager, Stock Room Associate, Merchandise Assistant
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Premium Outlets Jobs: visit Official Site.