Potbelly Sandwich Works Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Potbelly Sandwich Works receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Potbelly Sandwich Works can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Start Your Potbelly Journey
Potbelly Sandwich Shop got its start as a small antique store that turned into a lines-out-the-door neighborhood sandwich shop. Before you knew it, word got out about our craveable toasty sandwiches, and we couldn’t contain the irresistible Potbelly vibe and food to simply one location.
Today, there are more than 270 Potbelly Sandwich Shops serving neighborhoods in 18 states, plus Washington DC. The unique Potbelly experience is created by simple, fresh and tasty food, live local music, eclectic décor and friendly employees whose mission is to make people really happy.
Building the Potbelly Nation! We are opening more shops in more places across the country. This kind of growth means more opportunity for you, whether it’s in our shops or at our Support Center. We’re looking for leaders at every level who have positive energy, great teamwork and the desire to succeed both personally and professionally. We are creating the Potbelly Nation. You can help us build it.
Fast, but not Fast Food. We use fresh ingredients to prepare our sandwiches, salads, hand-dipped shakes and fresh-baked cookies. Every Potbelly is unique – filled with authentic neighborhood memorabilia, real wood furniture and really good tunes, including live music several days a week.
Start your Potbelly Journey! Whatever your journey may be, we can get you started on the right career path with fun-filled, thorough and innovative training as well as continuous on-going development. You’ll get feedback to help you along the way so you can achieve your goals and move along the Potbelly Path. What do you think? Where will your Journey take you?
NOW SERVING HOT CAREERS
Potbelly will provide you with a great work environment, the training and development and feedback to help you grow and plenty of upward mobility. The rest is up to you. We have several openings within our company which will provide you the opportunity to grow as Potbelly grows. Check it out!
Potbelly Sandwich Works Job Opportunities & Application Process
Potbelly Sandwich Works receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Potbelly Sandwich Works, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
A Potbelly Associate’s job is to make our customers really happy. Since they are the primary point of customer contact, it is up to them to provide our customers an excellent experience by providing fast, friendly and efficient service and by delivering a quality and consistent product every time, in a clean and inviting environment.
- Demonstrates and reinforces Potbelly’s Behaviors and Values– Integrity, Food Loving, Teamwork, Accountability, Positive Energy, Coaching, Delivering Results through Execution, Building and Inspiring Teams, and Creating Potbelly “Fans”– through all interactions.
- Ability to discuss Potbelly history with others.
- Prepare quality finished products (sandwiches, salads, soups, cookies, ice cream, etc.) efficiently per Potbelly recipe manual standards.
- Comply with health and safety standards for food, cleanliness and safety of shop.
- Maintain personal hygiene standards, including wearing clean Potbelly uniform.
- Comply with established food safety requirements and practices.
- Comply with shop security and safety standards.
- Be speedy and accurate in fulfilling orders.
- Handle raw and finished waste according to established procedures.
- Make customers really happy.
- Engage in friendly conversation with customers in line.
- Act with a sense of urgency toward all customers in the shop.
Other Key Functions:
- Restock food line, chips and cooler.
- Work multiple stations (load, dress, shakes, cash, prep, front) as directed by Manager.
- Deliver catering orders as detailed in the Catering Driver and Delivery Agreement.
- Clean tables, counters, floors, bathrooms, kitchen and utensils; take out trash.
- Operate cash register: handle, balance and follow all cash handling procedures.
- Effectively handle customer complaints/issues.
- Take catering and delivery orders over the phone.
- Ability to stand/walk a minimum of 3 hours or as needed.
- Must be able to exert well-paced and frequent mobility for periods of up to 3 hours or as needed.
- Be able to lift up to 10 pounds frequently, up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Will frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop, carry, finely manipulate and key in data.
- Able to work in both warm and cool environments, indoors (95%) and outdoors (5%).
- Must be able to tolerate higher levels of noise from music, customer and employee traffic.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: peanut products, egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish.
Experience, Education and Behaviors
- Must represent Potbelly Advantage and Our Values.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be friendly and customer service- oriented.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Must possess neat and clean hygiene.
- Ability to handle a knife confidently.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work as a team-player.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate in English via verbal and written communication, such that employee can perform his or her job responsibilities.
- Must demonstrate leadership behaviors and values that align with Potbelly.
- For Illinois employees, all employees are required to become food safety certified within 30 days of employment. Failure to do so will result in termination of employment.
Work Facts of Potbelly Sandwich Works
Potbelly Sandwich Works Working Hours
- Delivery Biker, Delivery Driver, Musician, Crew Member, Shift Leader, Assistant Manager, General Manager, District Manager, Market Manager, Caterer, Accountant, Lawyer, Information Technology Associate, Administrator, Caterer, Human Resources Associate, Marketer, Supply Chain Manager, Call Center Representative
Potbelly Sandwich Works Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Potbelly Sandwich Works to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Yes. Download Potbelly Sandwich Works Application
How to Apply Potbelly Sandwich Works Jobs: Official Site.