PostNet Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, PostNet receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at PostNet can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
PostNet has nearly 700 locations across North America, Central America, South America, Africa and Australia. In 2017, PostNet became part of the global family of MBE Worldwide. Combined, we have nearly 2,500 locations in 44 countries.
PostNet Job Opportunities & Application Process
PostNet receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in PostNet, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The VP of Network Sales and Operations: The VP of Network Sales and Operations (VP of NSO) will be responsible for business development activities/initiatives and management of business performance and operations of the PostNet franchise network. The VP of NSO reports to the President/COO.
- Manage and develop the Print Sales and Operations Team (2) and Field Sales and Operations Team (3 Regional Directors – RDs)
- Define effective business tactics to be used by franchisees by reviewing budgets and monitoring network and individual franchisee performance
- Oversee RD center visits and conduct field visits to support franchisees with a focus on sales and operational activities – including network compliance – to increase center revenues and growth and monitor follow-up tasks
- Analyze and monitor network sales performance and market data to align network performance with established targets and identify actions to improve center and network performance
- Negotiate and manage supplier relationships to provide franchisees the services and support needed to meet sales and growth targets
- Collaborate with Marketing to launch new service/products monitoring revenue growth targets and KPIs
- Collaborate with Learning and Development to develop and improve franchisees managerial, operational and sales skills
- Organize and attend effective and productive franchisee network events such as conventions, seminars and regional meetings
PostNet Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest PostNet to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of PostNet
PostNet Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Administrative Assistant, Cashier, Assistant Manager, Manager, Administrator, Franchise Supporter, Customer Service Representative, Franchise Developer, Store Developer, Accountant, Human Resources Associate
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply PostNet Jobs: Official Site.