Polaris Industries Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Polaris Industries receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Polaris Industries can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don’t just create products – they are part of a lifestyle. It’s the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris’ innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris Industries Job Opportunities & Application Process
Polaris Industries receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Polaris Industries , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for a group of operation partners (B2B)
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with assigned partners
- Participate in onsite ramp-up and operation of specific commercial locations
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of packages/solutions; coordinating and implementing with internal/external vendors, suppliers and consultants
- Examples include, but are not limited to: Rental Assets (vehicle, accessories). Facilities recommendations / layouts. Front-end infrastructure and processes (booking, checkout, liability/insurance, accounting).
- Functional branding & marketing. Backend service & maintenance. Ride experience. Operator training. Day to day support.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within existing accounts, focusing on building high quality experiences
- Perform customer service functions by answering operator questions and requests in a timely fashion
- Assist in the building of standard implementation and support processes
- Assist in prospecting and qualification activities for new partners
- Travel as necessary to build relationships, implement partner processes and support commercial locations
- Perform other tasks as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required.
- Minimum of 2 years of relationship oriented experience; the ability to manage relationships across multiple organizations and locations, serving a variety of needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at building and fostering relationships
Work Facts of Polaris Industries
Polaris Industries Working Hours
- Account Specialist, 3D Artist, Accounting Analyst, Application Developer, Applications Lead, Assembler, Bender Operator
Polaris Industries Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Polaris Industries to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Polaris Industries Jobs: Official Site.