PLS Financial Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, PLS Financial receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at PLS Financial can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Chicago-based PLS Financial Services, Inc., manages more than 300 financial service centers in California, Illinois, Indiana, Mississippi, New York, Texas and Wisconsin, with more than 3,000 employees. PLS is one of the largest, fastest growing and most distinguished organizations in the check cashing industry, and is a Western Union money transfer agent.
PLS is listed among Inc. magazine’s “5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America,” and has been named one of Chicago’s “101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” by the National Association of Business Resources. In 2008, 2009 and 2010, PLS was named one of Chicago’s Largest Privately Held Companies by Crain’s Chicago Business, and was a member of Crain’s “Fast 50” (Fastest Growing Companies) in 2008 and 2009. The company has also been honored with the Activa Award from the Financial Service Centers of America (FiSCA) in recognition of its charitable efforts.
PLS Financial Job Opportunities & Application Process
PLS Financial receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in PLS Financial, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
APPLICATION SERVICES DEVELOPER
PLS®: People. Location. Service
PLS—which stands for People – Location – Service—is a leading retail provider of alternative financial services. The PLS Group, headquartered in Chicago, is comprised of over 230 financial service centers in 12 states. Through our check cashing, lending, and our PLS Auto store, we provide consumers with convenient financial products and services to help them manage their day-to-day financial needs. Although many of our customers have banking relationships, we believe that our customers use our financial services because they are more convenient, transparent and frequently more affordable than available traditional alternatives. PLS was founded in 1997 by Bob and Dan Wolfberg, who serve as Co-Presidents.
This position is for full-stack.Net developer responsible for coding, testing and documenting technical solutions under limited supervision. The developer must know SQL programming and database schema design. Must have experience building applications using AngularJS or Angular 4 or ReactJS and Web APIs. The developer works with senior development staff and database administrator in support of business applications.
- Work with Business Analysts and Product Owners to gather Business Requirements.
- Assist Technical Leads in story estimation and proposing timelines for completion.
- Assist Technical Leads in mapping Business Specifications to detailed Technical Specifications.
- Perform specialized programming tasks with high degree of technical proficiency in Microsoft .Net, C#, T-SQL,
- Proficient and experienced in third-party integration using SOAP Web Services and Web APIs.
- Development experience in .NET Windows Application, Web Application, MVC Web Site, WCF services, Angular 4/ReactJS.
- Well versed in Design Patterns and Object-Oriented Analysis. Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture,
- MicroServices and complex programming concepts like Multi-Threading, Socket programming, and COM class library.
- Experience using Entity Framework or any equivalent ORM tool.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD). Experience using Test Automation tools like Coded UI or Selenium and Jasmine/Karma.
- Responsible for preparing test data for unit, system, integration and parallel testing.
- Experience with code packaging using TFS and automated release tools like TFS Build and Release
- Management, Jenkins or Gulp is preferred.
- Deploy features and functions of product to the PLS store environment.
- Conduct staff training including presentations and demonstrations at user locations; and advising on operational problems.
- Identify and resolve technical issues and effectively communicate store status and support issues.
- Bachelor of Science within the discipline of Information Technology.
- 3-5 years of experience as a full-stack software developer.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban) methodologies.
- Familiarity with CI, CD and test automation.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 15 lbs.
Benefits for eligible employees include medical/dental/vision, 401k, vacation, opportunities for advancement, on-going training available.
We strive to demonstrate our Core Values in all positions at PLS:
Communication ● Customer Focus ● Integrity and Trust ● Teamwork ● Results
Work Facts of PLS Financial
PLS Financial Working Hours
- Customer Service Representative, Loan Specialist, Collector, Assistant Manager, Branch Manager
PLS Financial Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest PLS Financial to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply PLS Financial Jobs: Official Site.