Planned Parenthood Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Planned Parenthood receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Planned Parenthood can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Planned Parenthood is a trusted health care provider, an informed educator, a passionate advocate, and a global partner helping similar organizations around the world. Planned Parenthood delivers vital reproductive health care, sex education, and information to millions of people worldwide.
Today, Planned Parenthood is a trusted health care provider, an informed educator, a passionate advocate, and a global partner helping similar organizations around the world. Planned Parenthood delivers vital reproductive health care, sex education, and information to millions of women, men, and young people worldwide.
Planned Parenthood Job Opportunities & Application Process
Planned Parenthood receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Planned Parenthood, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Housekeeper: Provide a clean, safe work environment by performing & maintaining detailed housekeeping services, in addition to performing light maintenance duties which includes in and outside of buildings.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Clean patient areas using a germicide on surfaces, that may have been soiled with patient material (blood, etc.)
- Change mop heads, cloths and cleaning solutions when they become soiled
- Vacuum carpeted areas regularly
- Clean and disinfect lavatories and toilets
- Damp mop tiled floors to remove spills and tracking
- Dust all horizontal surfaces
- Remove trash from receptacles & replace liners
- Clean smudges & fingerprints from doors, service windows, mirrors & partition glass
- Dust down cobwebs
- Other duties as assigned
Donor Service Specialist: Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) seeks a dynamic and effective Donor Service Specialist for the Donors Services Team. The incumbent will report to the Associate Director of Donor Services. The Specialist will be responsible for administrative and operational support. The Specialist will assist with the management of phones and technology for the donor services team. They will act as direct liaison for Planned Parenthood Affiliates to resolve customer service issues and donor inquiries. They will act as point of contact for troubleshooting customer inquiries.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with compliance in Payment Card Industry procedures.
- Record and maintain a “trouble shooting” file. This will include notification of an issue, investigate and document resolution.
- Answer phone inquiries from a diverse audience and aid resolve the Inquiries.
- Point of contact for inquiries from development and finance colleagues regarding stock gifts.
- Responsible for researching and identifying unknown donors.
- Assist with PAC and Action Fund compliance.
- Maintain daily activity log and reports.
- Provide daily status report to Associate Director on identifying gifts, potential problems and concerns.
- Assist with declined credit cards and reconciliation with finance.
- Other projects as assigned.
Gift Planning Coordinator: Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) seeks a dynamic Gift Planning Coordinator. Reporting to the senior Regional Director of Gift Planning and working with the entire regional director team, the Gift Planning Coordinator supports the efficient functioning of the regional directors by preparing correspondence, assisting with trips, updating donor files, and a variety of additional office procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares presidential thank you letters for the regional directors team including letters for bequest intent and life income gift donors, and condolence letters for the regional directors to surviving spouses and the next of kin of bequest intent and life income gift donors.
- Following signature, copies letters for donor files and updates trackers and the donor database.
- Builds expertise on individual donor records in Team Approach and CRM databases.
- Updates basic donor information, adds comments and interactions, and updates steps on plans assigned to the regional directors.
- Pulls donor files from targeted geographic areas for the regional director team.
- Ensure all trips are added to the visit log and donor records are updated with trip dates.
- Prompts regional directors to complete written individual visit reports, ensures that copies of visit request letters, email exchanges, reports, and donor photographs are filed in paper and/or electronic formats following office protocols.
- Conducts systematic review to update the donor files of the entire portfolio as assigned.
- Conducts basic research on donors in the portfolios of the gift officers to confirm addresses, phone numbers, dates of birth, emails, and other information.
- Updates profile sheets and donor files.
- Prepares permission letters for PPFA’s Legacy Society to donors who have not been invited.
- Populates accurate Legacy Society acceptance dates and preferred name listings for donors who have responded.
- Records declinations for those who have not responded to multiple invitations.
- Responsible for several sections of the department’s electronic folders (Proposals, Visits, and a portion of the Thank You folder)—ensures that standard naming conventions are applied to documents, certain materials are archived, and tracking documents are maintained.
- Assists in getting donor letters, proposals, and packages copied and/or scanned and to the mail room each afternoon.
- Sends materials via Fed Ex or Express Mail as needed. Updates trackers and donor records.
- Uses a variety of office printers, copiers, scanners, fax, and auto-pen machines.
- Contacts Facilities and the IT Helpdesk as needed when servicing is required to ensure that high-quality materials are produced for donors and prospective donors.
- Through webinars, seminars, and newsletters, builds knowledge about gift planning, bequests, estate planning, charitable gift annuities, and other aspects of charitable giving.
- Attends weekly staff meetings, regional director meetings, and other meetings and events as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Facts of Planned Parenthood
Planned Parenthood Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Managing Director, Administrative Coordinator, Donor Service Specialist, Constituency Communications Officer,
Planned Parenthood Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Planned Parenthood to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Planned Parenthood Jobs: Official Site.