Pilot Flying J Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Pilot Flying J receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Pilot Flying J can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Our care and commitment to our team members comes from a deep rooted history that started nearly 60 years ago when James Haslam II opened the first Pilot in Gate City, VA. Since that opening we have celebrated many accomplishments and have stayed true to our mission of Connecting People & Places with Comfort, Care and a Smile at Every Stop. Through our organic growth and acquisitions, we have grown to be one of the largest privately held companies in North America. We are proud to be family owned and we welcome each new team member as part of the family.
Pilot Flying J Job Opportunities & Application Process
Pilot Flying J receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Pilot Flying J, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Bring your 1 year of commercial truck tire skills, 1 year of road side service and 1 year of leadership experience to our newest operation.
We are opening more than 150 new Emergency Road Side Service locations throughout the United States!
* Competitive Hourly Pay – Paid Weekly
* Bonus opportunity
* Spiff opportunities
* Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription & Life Insurance
* Company Matched 401K
* Paid Vacations and Holidays
* Advancement Possibilities
This position will require someone with:
* Valid driver’s license at all times.
* Pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
* High School GED.
* Pass a background check of DMV report, criminal, and work history.
* Pilot Flying J Truck Care Centers will train and certify you in TIA Commercial Basic Tire Service.
* Advancement as Certified Technicians by obtaining ASE Medium-Heavy Duty T2-T8 Certifications Tests.
* Pilot Flying J will pay registration fees and pay bonus for each test passed.
Class A CDL NOT REQUIRED
We are hardworking, proud individuals and we treat our team members like family. Join us today.
The basic duties of this position include:
* Ability to drive a service truck (F-350) to an onsite location where guest is broken down.
* Understanding Commercial Truck Tire Brands, Models & Sizes.
* Able to remove and install, mount and dismount tires
* Proper inflation of commercial truck tires
* Maintains product knowledge and explain features and benefits.
* Assesses value of trade-in tires and provides quotes to customer
* Other duties may be assigned.
Work Facts of Pilot Flying J
Pilot Flying J Working Hours
- Retail and Restaurant Cashier, Cook, Prep Cook, Sandwich Artist, Coffee Host, Maintenance Technician, Shift Supervisor, Travel Center Assistant Manager, Restaurant Assistant Manager, Convenience Store Manager, Fuel Transport Driver, Regional Facility Maintenance Technician, Housekeeper
Pilot Flying J Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Pilot Flying J to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Pilot Flying J Jobs: Official Site.