Pilgrim’s Pride Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Pilgrim’s Pride receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Pilgrim’s Pride can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
CAREERS AT PILGRIM’S
At Pilgrim’s, our vision is to become the best managed and most respected company in our industry, and we know that having the best team is the only way to get there. We pride ourselves on our dedication to our team members and our focus on attracting the best talent and providing opportunities to grow and advance. Distributed between our corporate headquarters in the lush Northern Colorado and operations across the United States, Mexico and Puerto Rico we employ approximately 38,000 people in professional and operational positions.
Working for Pilgrims provides a unique opportunity to experience corporate, plant and live operations. If you have a passion for poultry, the agriculture industry or are just looking for something interesting and challenging, we’re confident that we have the perfect job for you!
Pilgrim’s Pride Job Opportunities & Application Process
Pilgrim’s Pride receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Pilgrim’s Pride, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
ACCOUNTING CLERK – BROILERS
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Monitors, inputs to, and reviews weekly broiler cost and performance data for each processed flock..
- Performs all transactions for recording of and reporting on broiler flocks, including analyzing flock growing, production, and performance costs..
- Reviews, analyzes, and interprets cost center variances in various service areas for cost center managers.
- Responsible for calculating and payment of broiler grower production and market bonus..
- Gathers and assembles costs for internal and external cost studies. This includes gathering and assembling cost information for Agri-Stats reporting and analysis and weekly internal reporting.
- Assists the Live Accounting manaager during the budgeting process for broiler production costs.
- Completes Monthly Audit process for assigned areas.
- Responsible for tracking rent payment changes, loan payment changes, supplemental rent changes, remodels and seasonal rent changes for broiler barns, an dsubmitting this information to Grower Pay for application.
- Back up for Cost Accountant IV/V Breeder/position and Cost Feed Accountant.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
EXPECTATATIONS – all Team Member
- Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma, and participates in or supports the E$P program
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• 1 – 3 Years of Previous Related Experience• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, MTECH, and SAP
• Advanced Analytical and Project Skills
• Associates Degree in Accounting preferred
• Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies
Work Facts of Pilgrim’s Pride
- 18 years old
Pilgrim’s Pride Working Hours
- ACCOUNTING CLERK – BROILERS, ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST, MTP EAST PRODUCTION ACCOUNTING, ACCOUNT RESOLUTION COORDINATOR / DEDUCTION COORDINATOR (TEMPORARY)
Pilgrim’s Pride Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Pilgrim’s Pride to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Pilgrim’s Pride Jobs: Official Site.