Pick Up Stix Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Pick Up Stix receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Pick Up Stix can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
It all began with Charlie Zhang, a Chinese immigrant who arrived in the U.S. in 1982. One day, Charlie had an idea: maybe he could open a restaurant that satisfied the American taste for flavorful Chinese food that was fast and wok’d to order with fresh ingredients. Thus, the first Pick Up Stix restaurant was opened in 1989 in Rancho Santa Margarita, California. Did Charlie`s idea work? You could say so. Today, Pick Up Stix is a leader in the quick-casual dining segment with more than 70 locations in California.
Pick Up Stix Job Opportunities & Application Process
Pick Up Stix receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Pick Up Stix, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Checks supplies in counter area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the front-of-the-house including all tables, floors, windows, and beverage station, restroom, etc.
- Greets customers and takes their orders use cash register to record the order and computes the amount of the bill collects payment from guest and makes change.
- Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, company policies & procedures.
- Collects cash, checks, or charges payment from guest. Makes change for cash transaction, verifies identification for checks and prepares charge vouchers for credit card purchases.
- Counts money, checks, and charge payments in cash drawer at end of shifts.
- Completes cold & hot food preparation assignments neatly, accurately, and in a timely fashion.
- Maintains proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards while preparing food, serving food and clean-up.
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal service as assigned.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times, clean and well groomed as per standards.
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with customers.
Managers: Pick Up Stix Managers are offered a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package and a quarterly bonus program! Joining our team means no late nights and no early mornings, in a stable organization with over 70 locations in Southern California.
Manager Benefits Include:
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Opportunities for Promotion
- Paid Time Off & More!
Pick Up Stix Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Pick Up Stix to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Pick Up Stix
- 16 years old
Pick Up Stix Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Assistant Manager, Food Runner, Restaurant Manager, Cashier, Counter Helper
Printable Application PDF/Form: Pick Up Stix Application
How to Apply Pick Up Stix Jobs: Download Employment Application and bring it to a location near you or email your resume to STIXCAREERS@PICKUPSTIX.COM.