PharMerica Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, PharMerica receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at PharMerica can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
PharMerica Corporation is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica is one of the nation’s largest institutional pharmacy companies. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in 45 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
PharMerica Job Opportunities & Application Process
PharMerica receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in PharMerica , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Consultant Pharmacist (PRN)
PharMerica Reno is recruiting a PRN Consultant Pharmacist to join our team.
The Consultant Pharmacist will be performing medication regimen reviews to include review and interpretation of information contained in resident medical records, including physician orders, prescriber and nursing progress notes, medication administration records and lab information. Provide consultation relevant to medication related questions and concerns, recommend cost effective appropriate therapies. This position will cover facilities in South Tahoe, Portola, and Loyalton.
- Works with Director of Nursing (DON), physician, Medical Director in performing medication regimen reviews to make specific recommendations that will improve patient outcomes in a cost effective and clinically prudent manner.
- Provides clinical expertise by responding to medication-related questions and concerns initiated by DONs, Administrators, and facility nursing and medical staff.
- Works with Nursing Home Administrator, DON and Nursing Staff to review facility practices to ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations and standards for the specific long-term care or other practice setting.
- Acts as liaison between PharMerica and facilities to maintain good business relationships and resolve problems in a prompt manner to retain facilities and acquire new business.
- Works with facility Nursing Staff in providing In-Service Training and education on a variety of medication-related topics.
- Works with facility to ensure resident database is complete and provides management monthly reporting in an accurate and timely manner.
- Works with DON, physician, Medical Director and to make clinically appropriate therapeutic interchange and other recommendations resulting in enhanced therapeutic outcomes for the patient and cost containment for facility and PharMerica.
- Maintains a strong knowledge of current clinical pharmacy practice and CMS regulations.
- Must be able to drive to facilities daily, up to 100% travel is required with occasional overnight stays.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited School of Pharmacy or Pharmacy Doctorate.
- CGP or residency in geriatric pharmacy desired
- Experience preferred, new graduates encouraged to apply
- Current Pharmacist license in the state of California required.
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations governing the long-term care setting in addition to current pharmacy practice standards and laws
- Must be available to work as needed, up to 16 hours per week.
Work Facts of PharMerica
PharMerica Working Hours
- Consultant Pharmacist (PRN), Las Vegas Part Time Pharmacy Tech, Las Vegas- F/T Pharmacy Tech, Ridgeland- PRN Pharmacy Tech, Las Vegas- F/T Data Entry Tech
PharMerica Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest PharMerica to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply PharMerica Jobs: Official Site.