Pet Supplies Plus Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Pet Supplies Plus receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Pet Supplies Plus can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Pet Supplies Plus, founded in 1988 in Redford, Michigan in the United States, is a privately held pet supply retailing corporation with a major presence in the US. As of 2005, it was the third largest specialty pet food retailer in the US. The company began adding franchise locations in the Midwest, expanding into the northeastern and southern states during the late 1990s. In 2015, Pet Supplies Plus store locations consisted of over 325 stores in 25 states.
Pet Supplies Plus Job Opportunities & Application Process
Pet Supplies Plus receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Pet Supplies Plus, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Store Team Member
As a Store Team Member at Pet Supplies Plus, you’re pawsitively passionate about people and their pets. Providing exceptional, neighborly service at every opportunity during your work day, you will
- stop to help a neighbor select the perfect toy for a terrier that likes to chew
- review and compare the ingredient labels of several food brands for a concerned cat parent
- fit a squirming dachshund with the perfect harness
- educate a sixth grader on bird ownership
- stock shelves and ring up neighbor’s purchases
- feed all the furry pets and make sure their cages are spiffy
All while engaging with PSP neighbors and smiling in the face of puppy breath. Are you awesome? No, you are more than that. You’re PAWsome!
A Pet Supplies Plus team member will likely do it all, but may specialize in any of the following areas:
- Processes neighbors purchases with trustworthy accuracy and efficiency
- Provides Preferred Pet Club membership information to ensure neighbors don’t miss any outstanding offers
- Safely unloads our delivery trucks using the proper equipment
- Stocks shelves to ensure Fido always gets his favorite chew toy and treats
- Carries bags of kibble, cat litter, aquariums and other purchases out to neighbors cars
- Provides care for pets in our store, which may include cleaning habitats, feeding and handling the animals
- Answers neighbor’s questions on animal care to help them find or maintain the perfect pet
The Store Team member position can be physically demanding, requiring heavy lifting (40-65 lbs) and standing for long periods of time. We support learning through our interactive Pet Degree pay-for-knowledge programs. PAWsome Store Team Members will:
- Support each other by acting as back-up when extra help is needed
- Be knowledgeable about animals and our products in order to provide outstanding neighborly service
- Be flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- All candidates must pass a drug screening (in applicable states), and be 16 years or older.
As we continue to expand with nearly 400 neighborhood locations across the United States, we are always seeking positive, motivated and pet-loving team members for management, pet grooming and store associate positions.
Our corporate headquarters and store support center are located in Livonia, MI, just about 15 miles outside of Detroit. Here, we lay the foundation of Pet Supplies Plus®, offering exciting corporate and administrative positions for a variety of experience levels.
Pet Supplies Plus Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Pet Supplies Plus to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Pet Supplies Plus Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Part-Time & Full-Time Team Member, Cashier, Stock Clerk, Experienced Professional Groomer, Assistant Manager, Retail Store Manager, Executive Assistant
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Pet Supplies Plus Jobs: Official Site.