PerkinElmer Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, PerkinElmer receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at PerkinElmer can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
PerkinElmer is a global leader committed to innovating for a healthier world. Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Our innovative detection, imaging, informatics and service capabilities, combined with deep market knowledge and expertise, help customers gain earlier and more accurate insights to improve lives and the world around us.
PerkinElmer Job Opportunities & Application Process
PerkinElmer receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in PerkinElmer, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Field Application Scientist
We are looking for someone with drive, passion, and a competitive spirit to help maximize PerkinElmer’s commercial success. This role will specialize in the use of our Inorganic portfolio in chemical, environmental, pharmaceutical and industrial applications with an emphasis on cannabis applications. This role provides sales support for our Atomic, Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission, and Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spec spectroscopy products to include applications development, training and presales activities.
The Discovery and Analytical Solutions group services the Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Food and Beverage, Chemical, Agriculture, and Government markets. The Field Application Scientists works closely with the sales team to optimize the research scope and vision for our customers.
- Conduct customer demonstrations on the aforementioned products in conjunction with the associated geographical Sales team; perform sample analysis with customer samples using these Inorganic analysis products; prepare data packages summarizing the analysis via online meeting or in person.
- Collaborate with all Field Team members to develop and deploy world-class systems and tools and provide front-line support to sales as the Field application Scientist
- Provide and deliver product training to field (marketing & sales) as new features/functionality is available for designated product and domain specialty
- Coordinate with Product Management to identify, communicate, and incorporate new product enhancements and also with the Services team to insure we deliver competitive solutions that are differentiated through value as perceived by our customers
- Characterize the external market by performing pipeline analysis and competitive assessments for region and scientific domain
Present a professional image at all times to customers, clients and other vendors.
- MS, PhD and/or BS in a scientific discipline or equivalent with 5 plus years in the Inorganic spectroscopy field.
- Requires hands on working knowledge of AA, ICP-OES and ICP-MS including sample preparation requirements.
- Current or previous scientific expertise and experience with a customer focus and excellent communication skills
- Willingness for as much as 50% overnight travel.
Work Facts of PerkinElmer
PerkinElmer Working Hours
- Field Application Scientist, Pre-Clinical Imaging Technology Sales Specialist, Senior Compensation Consultant, IT Helpdesk
PerkinElmer Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest PerkinElmer to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply PerkinElmer Jobs: Official Site.