Penske Truck Leasing Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Penske Truck Leasing receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Penske Truck Leasing can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Since 1969, Penske Truck Leasing has grown from a three-location rental and lease business to a multibillion-dollar transportation services company spanning the globe. We have led the industry with an unwavering commitment to customer service and innovation. Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P. is a joint venture of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. Headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, the company was founded by Team Penske owner Roger Penske on December 1, 1969. The firm serves customers in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia; among its services are full-service commercial truck leasing, truck fleet maintenance, truck rentals, and used truck sales. The company employs more than 32,000 workers worldwide. Brian Hard is the president and CEO of the company.
Penske Truck Leasing Job Opportunities & Application Process
Penske Truck Leasing receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Penske Truck Leasing, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Customer Service Associate: Log incoming and outgoing calls from customers. Research specified information provided by customer including store shortages and overages or any additional issues and providing customer a resolution. Research compiled through multiple WIN systems, Penske site and Logistics National Customer Service Claim site. Log all information in reports for emails and end of day functions.
Compiles, calculates and enters data from store shortage into a database and contacts appropriate store personnel with information needed to file shortage report.
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
- Working knowledge of the WIN system.
- Considerable skill in MS Word, Excel, & Power Point.
- Thorough knowledge of Customer Service Call Center practices and procedures.
- Considerable verbal and written communication skill.
- Working skills in compiling reports.
- Multitasking a must
- Must be Team oriented
- Must be able to work in a fast paced work environment
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
Rental Representative: This is a Part-Time position, generally planned for 15-25 hours per week.
This position is in: 11 W 141st Street, New York, NY.
- Handle inbound and outbound sales process
- Generate new business leads and maintain existing customer relationships
- Manage and oversee large fleet of vehicles
- Match vehicle demand with availability
- Coordinate all aspects of customer’s accounts
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- At least 6 months of retail sales and/or customer service experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bilingual, Spanish, preferred
- Ability to make independent decisions, work well in a team environment, customer service skills, organizational skills, and a positive attitude are required.
- Proficiency in the use of a computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Valid Driver’s License required, as is the ability and willingness to drive Penske vehicles, up to and including a 26′ box truck
Clerk: Responsible for the daily/weekly maintaining of pallet tracking (where applicable), audit of driver logs and trip reports, log and driver file DOT requirements tracking. Liaison for internal customer support. Track all return goods as directed by the customer for close out of returns from the private fleet.
This is a 1st shift position. Days are Monday – Friday. Hours are 8am – 5pm.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Various office and administrative duties, which may include handling accounts payable/receivable and collections, payroll, fuel reconciliation, office supplies, billing, maintaining database and miscellaneous reporting
- Audit of logs and trip reports and other DOT reporting, maintain of files, customer service interaction, resolution of driver equipment requests and pallet tracking. Maintenance and distribution of route books, daily interface with drivers, assist with driver coverage of vacation and overflow freight
- Involve Safety team as required by location
- Prioritize workload and have flexibility to adjust based on position requirements
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential
- Other projects and tasks assigned by supervisor
Work Facts of Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Clerk, Rental Representative, Customer Service Associate
Penske Truck Leasing Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Penske Truck Leasing to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Penske Truck Leasing Jobs: Official Site.