Penn Station Subs Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Penn Station Subs receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Penn Station Subs can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Penn Station is a chain of restaurants specializing in what it calls “East Coast subs.” Locations are found throughout the South and Midwestern United States. The first restaurant was opened in 1985 by Jeff Osterfeld in Cincinnati, Ohio. Currently, Penn Station has over 300 locations in 15 states.
Penn Station Subs Job Opportunities & Application Process
Penn Station Subs receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Penn Station Subs, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Team Members: Penn Station East locations are looking for Team Members and Managers to become a part of the Penn Station grilling team. Penn Station offer competitive wages, college scholarships and require no late nights or holidays.
Opportunities & Benefits:
- Earn up to $1,000 in college scholarship per year
- Team Members $8.00 after training, food discounts
- Crew Leaders $9.00 plus bonuses, free food while working
- Assistant Managers $10.00, plus bonuses up to $5,300 per year, free food and paid vacation
- Penn Station has no early morning or late night hours (Mon-Sat: 10:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. & Sun: 11:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.)
- Penn Station is closed on all major holidays.
Hourly Crew: The Hourly Crew position is the foundation of everything we do in our restaurants. Unlike most restaurants, we don’t hire “cashiers”, “cooks”, etc. Instead, we hire talented individuals who are capable of excelling in every area of the restaurant.
The following requirements apply to the position of Hourly Crew:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to speak, read, and write fluent English
- Must be able to perform basic math operations
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 5 hours at a time
- Must be able to regularly lift 10 lbs and occasionally up to 100 lbs
- Must be able to perform all duties, including all stations, with or without reasonable accommodation
Penn Station Subs Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Penn Station Subs to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Penn Station Subs
Penn Station Subs Working Hours
- Typically Monday-Saturday: 11:00am-10:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-9:00pm
Open Positions: Team Member, Shift Leader, Assistant Manager, General Manager, Accountant, Human Resources Generalist
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Penn Station Subs Jobs: Official Site.