PENFED Credit Union Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, PENFED Credit Union receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at PENFED Credit Union can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Established in 1935, PenFed today is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions with over 1.6 million members and over $23 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico, Okinawa, and Portugal. We are federally insured by NCUA and we are an Equal Housing Lender. We are available to members worldwide, via the web, seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
Our mission isn’t simply to help our members get by. We exist to help them realize every ounce of their potential. We exist to educate, and to encourage. We exist to usher their dreams into the land of reality.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.
HEALTH & RETIREMENT
We work hard to take care of our employees, in and out of the office. Explore how our benefits program can take care of you.
We help nurture and guide those who want to grow with us. Advance your career through our Tuition Assistance and Coaching programs.
TRAINING & GROWTH
We believe we’re only as good as the teams we build. Our in-house leadership and training programs are designed to keep our teams moving forward.
PENFED Credit Union Job Opportunities & Application Process
PENFED Credit Union receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in PENFED Credit Union , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Branch Support Representative
PenFed is hiring a Branch Support Representative at our Kingstown Branch. The primary purpose of this job is to deepen member relationships by offering appropriate financial solutions and services to meet our members’ needs. A Branch Support Representative is also trained to conduct cash transactions and will be asked to process these transactions both accurately and efficiently as needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Deliver results by meeting or exceeding goals in a member-centric, results driven environment.
- Display strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in dialogue, convey sincere interest in building/deepening relationships, and demonstrate a commitment to providing personalized service.
- Demonstrate member service skills and the ability to resolve problems independently; utilizing critical thinking, and problem-solving skills or escalate as needed to promote member satisfaction.
- Utilize industry leading solutions to meet the unique life needs of our members to include home ownership, wealth management, financial education, and managing debt.
- Establish solid relationships with teammates, business partners and internal network by fostering teamwork and collaboration.
- Display passion, commitment, and a drive to deliver an experience that improves our members’ financial lives by explaining and cross-selling all PenFed loan and share products as appropriate.
- Demonstrate initiative and a commitment to continuous learning, and the ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements.
- Assist members’ thorough loan process to include inputting loan applications, reviewing terms and conditions, and disbursement.
- Remain knowledgeable of the competitive landscape within the financial services industry.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and prioritize.
- Provide assistance performing cash transactions when necessary to meet member needs and deliver best in class member experience.
- Provide support to other branches to include working weekends and/or extended hours as required to operate the business.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Associate’s Degree in Finance or related field preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ of related work experience is required, preferably in a financial institution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
This position will not supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
There are no additional licenses and/or certifications required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Ability to travel to various worksites and be on-call is required.
Work Facts of PENFED Credit Union
PENFED Credit Union Working Hours
- Account Servicing Assistant, Agent Services Administrator, Analyst, Audio Visual Engineer, Bilingual Member Service Representative, Branch Support Representative
PENFED Credit Union Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest PENFED Credit Union to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply PENFED Credit Union Jobs: Official Site.