Pegasystems Interactive Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Pegasystems Interactive receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Pegasystems Interactive can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Pega Academy’s training options offer the flexibility to learn at your own pace in the format that works best for you. Gain the knowledge and hands-on experience you need to successfully design, build and deploy applications with Pega.
Dynamic content – delivered straight from the expert minds at Pega. Accelerate your future with design and implementation best practices – empowering you with the skills to start developing Pega applications.
Get hands-on. Lesson exercises bring you directly into the product. Explore the power of the platform or the accessibility of an application with the ease of the cloud or a portably packaged download.
Get powered up for your next project. Pega Academy certification paths guide you to becoming a Pega Certified Professional.
Pegasystems Interactive Job Opportunities & Application Process
Pegasystems Interactive receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Pegasystems Interactive, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Selling at Pega provides access to market-leading technology, uncapped earning potential and the world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries, and drive business impact for the world’s largest organizations. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend applications to meet strategic business needs. We challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly, customer-centric.
Join our disruptive evolution of the software industry as a Strategic Account Executive: https://www.pega.com/about/careers/pega-sales-careers
In this role, you will:
- Penetrate new organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Work with Pega’s partners to generate Pega value propositions
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
We are seeking an engaging and motivated enterprise software sales professional driven to build out new markets for Pega’s State & Local Sales Team. S/he will be driven to make a difference in the way companies connect with their customers. You must be able to push the customer’s thinking to quickly gain credibility and build a strong relationship based on adding value. S/he should be adept at creating constructive tension, helping customers to understand the urgency and impact of a new behavior and guiding toward the sales and adoption.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience; advanced degree is a plus
- 8+ years of direct sales experience; 5+ years of experience selling at the enterprise level
- Success in a sales environment and domain expertise in government, specifically, State & Local Government
- Ability to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Working knowledge of BPM, CRM, Case Management Software or enterprise-wide specific solutions within the related industry is preferred
Work Facts of Pegasystems Interactive
Pegasystems Interactive Working Hours
- Account Executive, Senior Solutions Consultant, Sr. Solution Developer, Account Executive,
Pegasystems Interactive Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Pegasystems Interactive to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Pegasystems Interactive Jobs: Official Site.