Paylocity Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Paylocity receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Paylocity can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Paylocity is a provider of cloud-based payroll and human capital management software solutions for medium-sized organizations. The company was founded as Ameripay Payroll Ltd. by Steve Sarowitz in 1997. It was renamed Paylocity in December 2005. As the company grew, it relocated from Franklin Park, Illinois to Elk Grove Village, and to its current location in Arlington Heights.
Paylocity Job Opportunities & Application Process
Paylocity receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Paylocity, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Pool Monitor: The Pool Monitor is to maintain constant surveillance of residents and guests in the pool area. Act immediately and appropriately to secure resident’s safety in the event of an emergency. Identify and report defects throughout the pool area and ensure the deck area is clean at all times. The Pool Monitor will enforce all pool rules, regulations, and safety guidelines. The Pool Monitor will work closely with the team to ensure a positive resident experience. This is a seasonal role and will last until October.
Hours for this role:
Fridays 10am – 10pm
Saturdays 10am – 10pm
Sundays 10am – 10pm
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s license in the state of residence
- Positive attitude and customer service focus
- Skills in time management, organization, problem solving, and judgment
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work weekends, overtime, and in cases of emergency
- Stress tolerance
Payroll Distribution Assistant: We are looking for someone energetic and detail-oriented with a desire to work hard as an active part of this growing team in Arlington Heights. If you are looking for a fun, casual place to work and like the hustle and bustle of of a fast-paced work environment then this is the perfect place for you! Hours are Mon, Tues, Wed, 10a-6p and sometimes 8p, depending on the volume for the day.
- Accurately match each order’s checks/vouchers, reports and packing instructions
- Accurately follow each customer’s packing instructions to ensure each package is complete.
- Perform weekly inventory to ensure appropriate stocking of supplies.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Work overtime as needed, especially during quarter-end and year-end
- Other duties as assigned
Customer Service Representative: The Client Services Account Manager is the main point of contact for our clients, and plays a key role in providing support to our clients on Paylocity’s Payroll and HR products and services. On a daily basis you are communicating with our clients via phone and email, helping them with both technical and non-technical issues. You will work as part of a team, and in the role interact with other departments to provide a seamless service experience to our clients.
While you absolutely need computer skills, and ability to troubleshoot and perform basic computational math, this role is a great starting point for your Paylocity career! This role is ideal for those from other payroll services bureaus with a strong history of excellent performance, those from the hospitality, retail, or other service-based industries, or high energy college graduates with the appropriate coursework. We provide 5 paid weeks of solid training to gain industry and Paylocity-specific knowledge on our products and services.
Sales Engineer: Our client is well-versed in HVAC systems that range from air-side heat recovery options to water-side product lines. They deliver quality equipment and controls to better manage consumption, reduce peak demand during surges and make use of underutilized capabilities. The Sales Engineer will be responsible for selling and estimating activities with assigned accounts in the Tampa area, as well as business development and operations tasks on a case by case basis.
- Grow market share
- Maintain existing relationships by developing a plan and executing the plan on an annual basis
- Create new relationships through industry networking, plan & spec project development, and targeting high value potential clients
- Develop energy and optimization strategies and energy related projects with target owners
- Develops multiple relationships with key players in a customer’s organization
- Support responsibilities for assigned consulting engineering accounts – support functions include specification and drawing development and review, design meetings, and lunch and learn presentations
Work Facts of Paylocity
Paylocity Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Customer Service Representative, Payroll Distribution Assistant, Pool Monitor
Paylocity Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Paylocity to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Paylocity Jobs: Official Site.