Paycor Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Paycor receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Paycor can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Together, we can make a difference
Join our team to make a difference in people’s lives, every day. We empower our clients to spend less time on administrative tasks and more time developing their teams. We rally around our colleagues and succeed together. And we support and give back to our communities.
Paycor Job Opportunities & Application Process
Paycor receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Paycor , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Senior Principal Systems Architect
- Job Summary
A SaaS Application Architect will influence and educate the best practices of building highly scalable applications to support our growing business. They will partner with both technical and product teams to deliver a quality product.
The Architect will strategically design and implement in-house information systems and networked software architecture that supports core organizational functions. This individual will provide architectural governance over systems and software plans, as well as evaluate and select technologies required to complete those plans. In addition, the Systems Architect establishes and defines architectural principals across the enterprise, provides technical leadership, and consulting across the organization. The architect will gain organizational commitment for high-level infrastructure plans and initiate and participate in projects to evaluate technologies and methods for implementing these plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of company’s strategic business plans
- Document and develop in-depth knowledge of company’s existing IT architecture/infrastructure, and technology portfolio
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a technology standards policy and best practices
- Ensure that proposed and existing systems architectures are aligned with organizational goals and objectives
- Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to all teams
- Research, develop, document, recommend, and communicate plans for investing in systems architecture, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility
- Work closely with Project Managers, business users, and stakeholders across various projects to understand functional and technical aspects of projects, ensuring adherence to Architecture principles
- Provide portfolio governance and oversight to drive lifecycle optimization and alignment across all initiatives
- Present ideas with qualitative and quantitative findings and ensure all projects follow quality and security standards
- Model business and systems processes based on findings through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models
- Develop and manage a systems capacity plan including key performance metrics documented
- Review new and existing IT projects and systems designs for compliance with IT standards and architectural plans
- Understand interoperability issues and the strengths and weaknesses of platforms and products with the ability to provide a trusted voice at the decision-making table
- Thorough understanding of cloud based system integration, Enterprise Data Security, and Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Modeling skills including business, process, requirements, security, applications, software, data, or technology
- Bachelor’s in related field preferred
- 8+ years of experience in a related area
- 2+ years of experience working in an architect capacity, most recent role included
- Ability to create an effective framework and process model for establishing enterprise-wide technical
- architecture and architecting high volume, scalable transactional systems
- Experience creating a common architecture vision and implementing the strategic alignment between lines of business and IT
- Demonstrated competency in communicating the value of enterprise architecture to stakeholders and senior management
- Experience with SOA, security, and data architecture practices required
- Experience in SDLC processes, architectural patterns, and development frameworks
- Experience with design of C# and .NET technologies
- Cloud-based architecture experience required, especially Microsoft Azure
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to develop and conduct executive-level presentations
- Self-directed with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Financial Services, Payroll, or related business experience preferred
Work Facts of Paycor
Paycor Working Hours
- Senior Principal Systems Architect, Customer Marketing Manager, Associate Client Success Consultant, Associate Implementation Consultant, Benefits Consultant-Benefit Advisor
Paycor Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Paycor to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Paycor Jobs: Official Site.