Pay O Matic Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Pay O Matic receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Pay O Matic can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Loan Associate, Assistant Manager
The Pay-O-Matic Corp. is licensed as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services, the New Jersey Department of Banking, and the Connecticut Department of Banking and offers proprietary bill payment and prepaid services under its Pay-O-Matic Payment System business unit.
Pay O Matic Job Opportunities & Application Process
Pay O Matic receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Pay O Matic, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Customer Service Representative
Provides optimal customer service through accurate and efficient transactions and through long term rapport-building with customers. Also extends professional and efficient service while incorporating tested sales strategies including crossing-selling and up-selling.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Processes customer transactions including but not limited to cashing checks, money transfers, bill payment and selling a wide range of pre-paid products; ensures all necessary information is in place prior to completing transactions.
- Opens new preferred customer accounts and issue preferred customer cards.
- Ensures completion of customer transactions in a timely and courteous manner
- Establishes and maintains customer accounts by updating photos, address, phone numbers, etc.
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding their accounts or Pay-O-Matic products and services in a professional and courteous manner.
- Promotes Pay-O-Matic’s services by offering customers information on valuable services.
- Performs check verification; uses the Loss Prevention Department as a tool to perform check verifications.
- Sells money orders, postage stamps, Metro cards, E-Z passes and Excella cards
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment by following Pay-O-Matic’s safety policies and procedures.
- Performs cash draw opening and closing procedures at shift completion; reconciles checks checks, payments and other transactions performed during your shift.
- Effectively identifies and responds to customers’ needs.
- Maintains working knowledge of all Pay-O-Matic products and services.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- One to two years related experience or equivalent.
- Superb customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient computer operator.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of team Pay-O-Matic.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Bilingual (Eng/Span) is required.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Pay O Matic Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Pay O Matic to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Pay O Matic Jobs: Official Site.