Parexel Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Parexel receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Parexel can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
PAREXEL International is a global provider of biopharmaceutical services. It conducts clinical trials on behalf of its pharmaceutical clients to expedite the drug approval process. It is the second largest clinical research organization in the world and has helped develop approximately 95% of the 200 top-selling biopharmaceuticals on the market today. The company publishes the annual PAREXEL R&D Statistical Sourcebook, operates the PAREXEL-Academy, and councils all of the top 50 biopharmaceutical and top 30 biotechnology companies.
Parexel Job Opportunities & Application Process
Parexel receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Parexel, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Clinical Site Manager
As a CSM, PAREXEL will offer you world class technology and training catered to your individual experience. You can anticipate less travel and a lower protocol load in comparison to industry peers. Your hard work will be rewarded through a bonus incentive program, the opportunity to work within multiple therapeutic areas, and an opportunity to advance your career in clinical research. If impact, flexibility, and career development appeal to you, please apply to learn more.
Your Key Accountabilities:
- Act as PAREXEL’s sole contact with assigned clinical sites
- Use your trial management expertise to oversee overall integrity of the study and problem-solving skills to promote positive working relationships with the site and staff
- Conduct qualification visits (QV), site initiation visits (SIV) and monitoring visits (MV) at assigned clinical sites; generate visit/contact report
- Review the performance of the trial at designated sites, ensuring the rights and well-being of human subjects are protected and are in accordance with protocol
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of the reported data, site efficacy, and drug accountability
- Develop patient recruitment strategies in conjunction with the clinical site to meet enrollment timelines Ensure compliance with the approved standard operating procedures (SOPs), protocol/amendment(s), GCP, and the applicable regulatory requirement(s)
- Monitor completeness and quality of Regulatory Documentation and perform site document verification
- Site Management experience or equivalent experience in clinical research, with understanding of clinical trials methodology and terminology
- Educated to degree level (biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline)
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills within a matrixed team
- Ability to work in a self-driven capacity, with a sense of urgency and limited need for oversight
- Client focused approach to work; flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, to evaluate a variety of unpredictable scenarios, and achieve project timelines; apply understanding of study protocol(s)
- Work ethically and honestly to promote the development of life changing treatments for patients
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to the knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), and MS-Office products such as Excel and Word
Initiation Clinical Site Manager
* Conduct country specific feasibility and/or site pre-qualification
* Review and validate site identification list
* Collect and negotiate Confidentially Agreements (CDA) as required
* Organize translations per country/regulatory/client requirements
* Review and approve country specific and/or site specific documents or essential regulatory documents (SRP)
* Customize, review, configure, and negotiate as required country/site specific Informed Consent Forms (ICF) and their amendments
* Prepare and submit IRB/IEC application and follow up until final approval received (initial submission and amendments)
* Prepare and negotiate as required initial and/or amended CSA at a site level
* Resolve CSA changes requested by the site and approve any change in CSA language with support from Site Contract Leader (SCL) as required
* Collect internal CSA signatures
* Complete routine departmental administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner (e.g. timesheets, metrics, etc.)
* Proactively keep manager informed about work progress and any issues (including conflicting priorities and free capacity)
* Maintain a working knowledge of and ensure compliance with applicable ICH-GCP Guidelines, international and local regulations, PAREXEL SOPs, other PAREXEL training requirements, and study specific procedures and training
* Ensure excellent understanding of project scope, milestones, budgets, and time codes and strive for high quality, timely, and efficient delivery
* Update all appropriate Clinical Trial Management systems (CTMS) as indicated per function on an ongoing basis and submit all relevant documents to central files per the Central File Maintenance Plan
* Escalate any site and study issues that require immediate action to the Functional Lead (FL)
* Proactively work with other project team members to meet project goals
* Show commitment and perform consistent high quality work
Senior Quality Assurance Auditor: The Senior Auditor will have an in-depth understanding and knowledge of appropriate GxP compliance and other applicable regulations and laws, PAREXEL procedures and appropriate PAREXEL processes, which allows the individual to plan and conduct internal and external audits independently and to be able to mentor less experienced auditors. Auditors must be detail oriented, able to maintain a ‘big picture’ / overview on the project / business, exhibit a high degree of flexibility and initiative, demonstrate the ability to follow up on multiple tasks and projects, and possess the ability to handle confidential information diplomatically. In liaison with QA Management and staff, provide direction and coordination for project activities related to assigned areas. Provide advice on regulatory compliance.
The GCP Auditor should have a thorough understanding of Clinical Trials and Clinical Development, combined with an in-depth knowledge of ICH-GCP, other international GCP regulations / standards (e.g. as applicable: EU Clinical Trial Directive, US FDA Code of Federal Regulations) and, as required/ applicable, local relevant GCP guidance /regulations . The GCP auditor contributes to the execution of the GCP QA annual audit plan as assigned, may perform client contracted/billable audits, provides GCP consultancy to internal/external clients, where appropriate, and may contribute to the preparation/coordination/hosting/follow-up of client audits and/or regulatory inspections with a GCP focus, as assigned.
- Conduct risk-based GCP audits across all phases of Clinical Research including, but not limited to project related audits, system audits, supplier audits, pharmacovigilance (PV) audits
- Local, regional or global consultancy with regard to the implementation of GCP and PV requirements, and implementation of regulatory requirements in these areas
Work Facts of Parexel
Parexel Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Clinical Site Manager, Senior Quality Assurance Auditor
Parexel Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Parexel to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Parexel Jobs: Official Site.