Parallon Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Parallon receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Parallon can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Parallon’s roots are in the hallways of some of America’s top-performing hospitals. We are committed to bringing the expertise we have gained as operators to help you drive results. In a rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, hospitals and health systems must operate knowledgeably, effectively and efficiently to maintain their core mission of caring for human life in their community.
Parallon Job Opportunities & Application Process
Parallon receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Parallon, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Clinical Appeals Nurse: The Clinical Appeals Nurse will be responsible for providing clinical input and/or interpretation of insurance denials as well as monitor the denial process. Must be an RN or LPN with current state licensure and must be able to accommodate a Full Time opportunity, working Monday through Friday, from 8:30AM to 5:00PM.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Run appropriate reports and contacting insurance companies to resolve claims denied for clinical reasons
- Review medical records and create Appeal letters to overturn a denial of service
- Identify coding or clinical documentation issues and works to correct the errors in a timely manner
- Update patient account records to identify action taken on the account
- Work with guarantors/insurance companies to secure payment on account balances outstanding for clinical reasons
Staff Accountant: The Staff Accountant will be responsible for all Cash Clearing Account reconciliations and the research for all cash discrepancies for multiple facilities. Other duties will include Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) research and general accounting functions that would include journal entries, financial reporting of Patient Account Service operations and the support of allocation to the hospitals. This is a Full Time opportunity, working Monday through Friday, from 8:30AM to 5:00PM. Candidates must be able to work the 1st through the 5th of every month, for month end close.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Maintain General Ledger
- Prepare monthly journal entries, analyses and account reconciliations as required to accurately close the monthly fiscal period
- Prepare detailed monthly actual to budget variance reports to support PAS management in the review of monthly operating performance and allocation
- Compile monthly statistics and key indicators
- Distribute monthly reports to appropriate PAS personnel
- Prepare monthly reconciliation for all Balance Sheet accounts, including documentation to support all balances
- Actively participate in development and detailed review of annual operating budgets and performance projections
- Perform timely internal compliance audits for Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Treasury and A/R as directed and maintain ongoing documentation
- Ensure that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved
- Respond to requests for information from Corporate, Internal Audit, Hospital management and other internal management
- Ensure that privileged and/or proprietary information is adequately safeguarded against disclosure
Warehouse Material Handler: As a Warehouse Material Handler, working at the consolidated distribution center (CDC) for HealthTrust in Kaysville, Utah, you will work on a highly engaged team whose primary focus is processing orders to be delivered to HCA hospitals across Utah and Idaho.
- Process, pick, pack, and stage customer orders;
- Prepare goods and shipping documents for outgoing shipments;
- Receive and check-in all product and equipment by packing slip and purchase order;
- Help direct the workflow in the receiving area, setting priorities and meeting deadlines for the receiving function;
- Unload returned totes and returned product from trucks.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service);
- Tuition Reimbursement program for individuals seeking higher education;
- Professional growth and advancement.
Work Facts of Parallon
Parallon Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Warehouse Material Handler, Staff Accountant, Clinical Appeals Nurse
Parallon Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Parallon to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Parallon Jobs: Official Site.