Pandora Media Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Pandora Media receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Pandora Media can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Pandora was founded by musicians and music‑lovers.
Pandora is the world’s most powerful music discovery platform – a place where artists find their fans and listeners find music they love. We are driven by a single purpose: unleashing the infinite power of music by connecting artists and fans, whether through earbuds, car speakers, live on stage or anywhere fans want to experience it.
Our team of highly trained musicologists analyze hundreds of attributes for each recording which powers our proprietary Music Genome Project®, delivering billions of hours of personalized music tailored to the tastes of each music listener, full of discovery, making artist/fan connections at unprecedented scale. Founded by musicians, Pandora empowers artists with valuable data and tools to help grow their careers and connect with their fans.
Pandora Media Job Opportunities & Application Process
Pandora Media receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Pandora Media , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
At Pandora, we’re a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!The Account Manager will be a key contributor in Pandora’s Client Services team and will be responsible for working with internal and external partners to flawlessly execute campaigns for Advertisers/Agencies and drive revenue for Pandora. The right individual will be effective in communication, organization, and critical thinking, while thriving in an ever-evolving, fast-paced environment. Your team will include thoughtful, problem-solving individuals who are passionate about growing the Pandora brand.The following are the responsibilities and duties of the role. This is not an all-inclusive list and may vary based on account assignment:
- Partner with Account Executives to provide materials for Proposals/Avail submissions including media recommendations, screenshots, research, competitive data, and advise on what is technically feasible to execute
- Ensure Pandora revenue goals consistently inform all facets of job function
- Input Media Plans and generate Insertion Orders; work directly with client on all pre-launch elements related to creative specifications and submission
- Be the frontline on all booked revenue to monitor campaign delivery and pacing; escalate issues when applicable
- Create and manage creative and technical production timelines, with Advertisers/Agencies, and asset delivery to ensure campaigns launch in a timely manner
- Work with internal traffickers, creative design, and client as needed to troubleshoot any ad creative issues that impact tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Collaborate with billing team to resolve monthly invoicing queries
- Provide necessary campaign deliverables including but not limited to: reporting, screenshots, and ad-hoc requests
- Provide basic renewal/upsell insights to sales partner
- Cultivate positive business relationships with clients and sales, advertising, graphic design, sales research, and technical teams
- 1+ year experience in digital/radio/mobile advertising operations or sales support
- 2+ years in online advertising or 3 years in a relevant field required
- 1 year direct trafficking and creative QA preferred
- Knowledge of pre-sale process and creation of media plans; experience with custom display, mobile, audio, and video advertising products
- Skill in working within internal order management systems and third-party systems including ad servers
- Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple and varied tasks and campaigns in a timely manner
- Excellent client service and verbal and written communication skills; results driven with strong analytical skills
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the department
Work Facts of Pandora Media
Pandora Media Working Hours
- Account Manager, Associate Account Manager, Political Advertising Fellow, Senior Ad Platform Manager
Pandora Media Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Pandora Media to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Pandora Media Jobs: Official Site.