Pandora Jewelry Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Pandora Jewelry receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Pandora Jewelry can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Pandora A/S (often styled PANDORA) is an international Danish jewellery manufacturer and retailer founded in 1982 by Per Enevoldsen. The company started as a family-run jewellery shop in Copenhagen. Pandora is known for its customizable charm bracelets, designer rings, necklaces and (now discontinued) watches. The company has a production site in Thailand and markets its products in more than 100 countries on 6 continents with more than 7,700 points of sale.
Pandora Jewelry Job Opportunities & Application Process
Pandora Jewelry receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Pandora Jewelry, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Store Manager: Pandora is currently seeking an ambitious and motivated store manager for our stores. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the worlds most loved jewellery brands.
Responsibilities of the PANDORA Store Manager:
- Leadership, coaching and development
- Responsible for managing sales staff
- Responsible for coaching, leading and developing your team to ensure an extraordinary customer experience and thereby continuously strengthen our brand
- Responsible for ensuring relevant training of team members and ensuring a common understanding of PANDORA’s vision, mission and values.
- Responsible for creating a motivational working environment and maintaining a high team spirit
Retail Sales Trainer: We are seeking an experienced trainer to carry out classroom based training plus in store coaching that contributes to return on investment.
About The Role: Our Sales Training team has a wonderful new opportunity for an experienced Retail Sales Trainer, who will support the business with training all our store teams in the QLD region. The Sales Trainer is responsible for creating and delivering engaging learning experiences, collaborating with stakeholders and enabling exceptional performance with our people.
This role will be based in Brisbane and reporting to the Sales Training Manager with the responsibility of training locally and regional areas including as far north as Cairns and south to Lismore. Travel is required at a minimum on a quarterly basis with a focus on product launch training. When not conducting face to face class room training the sales trainer will be in store on the shop floor conducting on the job training, coaching and working alongside the store manager and sales teams.
Specifically, the Sales Trainer will:
- Create and deliver on the job training and coaching initiatives, instore group training sessions, and resources to store teams, sales managers as well as franchise partners and their teams
- Work with store management, ops managers and regional management to develop training and coaching plans per focus store (quarterly) in line with the needs and strategy of the business.
- Be an active member in the Divisional meetings/conference calls to participate in following through with strategies in accordance with RSMs and DSMs
- Follow through with training needs analysis, measurements of success including store training reports, goal setting and action plans for staff development and achievement of store and individual KPIS
Pandora Jewelry Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Pandora Jewelry to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Jewelry Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Store Manager, Retail Sales Trainer, Marketing Coordinator
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Pandora Jewelry Jobs: Official Site.