Palais Royal Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Palais Royal receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Palais Royal can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Palais Royal is a United States chain of department stores, owned by Stage Stores, Inc. and headquartered in Houston, TX, that specializes in retailing brand name apparel, accessories, cosmetics, footwear, and housewares. Brands exclusively found at Palais Royal include Valerie Stevens, Signature Studio, Sun River, Rustic Blue, Rebecca Malone, Wishful Park.
Palais Royal Job Opportunities & Application Process
Palais Royal receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Palais Royal, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Assistant Buyer: Support the Buyer in developing and executing merchandising strategies to achieve omni-commerce sales, margin, and inventory plans. Develop strong relationships with both internal and external business partners to support buying office needs. Analyze sales trends to determine marketing, pricing, and inventory strategies.
Specialist: To efficiently and accurately set up in RMS all items. This includes monitoring and understanding the importance of UDAs, descriptions, size breakdowns, etc. The specialist is expected to communicate questions and concerns with merchant and planning staff in an efficient and timely manner to achieve maximum productivity and accuracy.
- Item set ups, and maintenance; Acquire knowledge and understanding of vendors, specific FOB issues and requirements.
- Review key details on ISU worksheets for reasonability and accuracy. Be able to effectively communicate all discrepancies with merchant staff to quickly resolve any issues that may arise.
- Maintain appropriate standards of business and perform business functions effectively while under pressure to reach goals.
- Understand use of Retek, RMS and receiving functions after training has been completed on these systems.
- Work as part of a team. Each specialist will be assigned a primary area of responsibility, but must be able to share workload of others on the team during peak entry periods.
- Understand and achieve deadlines. Specialists will need to possess strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize tasks in order to complete the tasks assigned.
Palais Royal Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Palais Royal to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Palais Royal
Palais Royal Working Hours
- Monday-Wednesday: 10:00am-8:00pm; Thursday-Saturday: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Customer Service Representative, Sales Associate, Assistant Manager, General Store Manager, Beauty Advisor, Beauty Counter Manager, Legal Counsel, Buyer, Merchandise Planner, Allocation Analyst, Media Coordinator, Claims and Safety Coordinator, Compensation Analyst, Pricing Accuracy Assistant, Information Center Specialist, Administrative Assistant, Planner, Merchant Training Coordinator, Pricing Coordinator, Human Resources Associate, Loss Prevention Officer, Internal Auditor, Inventory Control Specialist, Staff
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Palais Royal Jobs: visit Official Site