Orange Julius Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Orange Julius receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Orange Julius can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Who knew the robot uprising would happen so quickly and effortlessly? I guess we never should have outfitted them with laser guns, but hindsight is 20/20. Fortunately, someone did have the foresight to withhold the full sensory experience from our ungrateful friends, and now… well, their parts sure recycle nicely to make the blenders needed to produce more Julius Originals and Premium Fruit Smoothies!
Orange Julius Job Opportunities & Application Process
Orange Julius receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Orange Julius, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
WORK IN STORE
Every day, across the globe, we serve up an experience that makes our customers feel at home. From warm smiles to swift service, our staff makes customers come back for more. Visit your nearest DQ® store to find out about joining the DQ family. We’d love to have you.
WORK AT CORPORATE
We’re always looking for the right people. At American Dairy Queen Corporation, we take pride in a multinational company culture that has successfully maintained a small-community feel, filled with hardworking values, teamwork and integrity. If you believe in working to deliver magical experiences across the world for DQ®, we want to hear from you.
Vice President Distribution Services
- Exceptional negotiation skills. Deep experience negotiating complex, multi-year distribution contracts.
- Experience working within a franchisor organization, preferably a QSR brand, preferred.
- Communication Skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong public speaking/ presentation skills (quarterly Council meetings/ annual Supply Chain Summits, presentations to senior management, etc.). Experience delivering clear, concise and convincing presentations to diverse and often senior level audiences. Strong writing skills; able to write clear and professional communications to franchisee system related to distribution concerns, problem resolution and updates.
- Teamwork and Collaborating with Others. Strong ability to build trusting, collegial, effective partnerships with internal DQ departments/staff, and external partners, that facilitate achieving desired goals and the resolution of problems. Involves others in matters that impact them. Works towards cross-functional “win-win” solutions. Strong ability to coordinate with other departments (QA, Legal, Operations) to complete projects on time and resolve issues effectively and efficiently. Strong demonstrated ability to develop respectful and collaborative relationships with franchisees and distributors, and to effectively communicate and resolve challenging distribution-related issues with both groups.
- Positive Leadership. Maintains positive, professional attitude and keeps team focused and motivated in the face of challenges or adversity. Strong self-control.
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation, as this individual is responsible for conducting and oversight of critical financial analysis and reporting.
- Change and Continuous Improvement. Challenges the status quo. Generates new and viable ideas. Can facilitate effective brainstorming to create solutions and improved processes. Advances ideas into action. Keeps up to date on new developments and information related to Supply Chain, as well as relevant industry practices and technical developments.
- Accountability and Drive for Results. Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously, within an intense, deadline-driven environment. Makes effective decisions in a timely manner. Effectively plans and coordinates work for self and others; anticipates and adjusts for problems; evaluates results. Adjusts priorities as situations change. Takes the initiative to find solutions quickly and effectively. When making plans and decisions, takes into account the realities of our franchisee heritage and System, as well as the impact to other teams cross-functionally. Uses data and analysis to inform decision-making.
- Strategic USCI Leadership. Experience developing strategies for achieving supply chain department goals. Translates business strategies into clear objectives and tactics. Proactively anticipates future trends, problems or situations, their potential impact, and how to address them with relevant strategies.
- Travel: Ability to travel for DAC and distributor meetings an average of 20-25%.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in business, supply chain or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Major in Supply Chain management or MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively more responsible distribution experience (required) with an emphasis on the food services industry (preferred). Broad understanding of foodservice distribution industry, specifically broadlines and system distributors.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of restaurant and/or foodservice industry, supply chain strategies.
- Minimum of 5 years managing employees. Track record of managerial ability:
- Building a competent, high performance team, establishing clear expectations: monitoring progress and results on an ongoing basis; actively coaching employees to develop their skills; regularly providing feedback on employees’ strengths and when they are performing well; providing constructive feedback on areas to develop; creating focus on the right priorities; eliminating roadblocks; providing solutions to day-to-day problems for staff.
Work Facts of Orange Julius
Orange Julius Working Hours
- Sunday-Wednesday: 11:00am-9:00pm;
- Thursday-Saturday: 11:00am-10:00pm
- Crew Member, Cook, Cashier, Cake Decorator, Assistant Restaurant Manager, General Restaurant Manager, Dining Room Attendant, Business Analyst, Business Consultant, Financial Analyst, Pricing Coordinator, Marketing Director, Business Consultant, Region Distribution Director, Pride Check Consultant, Accountant
Orange Julius Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Orange Julius to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Orange Julius Jobs: Official Site.