OnTrac Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, OnTrac receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at OnTrac can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
OnTrac is the largest regional package delivery company in the United States. Customers choose OnTrac because we are flexible, affordable and fast.
Our history is rooted in the courier industry, where speed and service are a must. We started in California, delivering overnight letters from Los Angeles to San Francisco, and have grown to become the best choice for last-mile delivery, logistics and distribution within the Western United States.
Our people are the core of our service, and a “can-do” attitude is what sets OnTrac apart. Every package matters, and we routinely go the extra mile to give our customers the very best delivery experience.
If you are energetic, active, and take pride in your work, you have an opportunity to join a team of hard-working individuals who are shaping the future of the logistics industry. It’s a great company!
To see a list of our current openings follow the CareerBuilder link. If you are interested in a Package Handler position, please complete the form on the bottom of this page and a member of our Human Resources team will contact you.
Founded in 1991, OnTrac, formerly known as California Overnight, delivers to a service area larger than 50 million people, in the 8 largest western states: California, Arizona,Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Colorado and Idaho.
Our continued success is the outcome of our employees’ dedication and enthusiasm for our company. If you are interested in joining one of the fastest growing regional delivery companies in the country, click on the respective link(s) below to begin the application process. Or, if you wish to email your resume for our records, please feel free to do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training, Development and Compliance Specialist Job Description: The Training, Development and Compliance Specialist is part of the Quality Assurance Department. The primary purpose of this position is to enhance the Company’s ability to provide quality service to its customers by: maintaining current knowledge of all policies and procedures and acting as the main point of contact for their assigned facilities regarding inspection results and/or training needs.
OnTrac Job Opportunities & Application Process
OnTrac receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in OnTrac, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
PM Early Day Package Handler
1. Maintain and contribute to a safe work environment by adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Company Safety Program.
2. Offload all inbound freight for distribution.
3. Sort packages according to destination by sort code.
4. Check for incorrect zip codes and destination codes to prevent missorted packages.
5. Examine appearance of outgoing packages for damage.
6. Load all sorted freight on outbound trucks.
7. Perform any other task or assignment as deemed necessary by the organization.
OnTrac Package Handlers:
- Are eligible for sick pay, after completion of an eligibility period
- Are eligible to participate in the 401k program, after completion of specific criteria
- Are eligible for $.50 pay increases within the first six months of employment and every six months after, up to two years
- Are eligible for a $100 referral bonus, after completion of specific criteria
- Have access to online medical care through Teledoc, $15 copay
- Have the opportunity to advance and transfer within the company!
Candidates must successfully complete all pre-employment screenings, which include physical, lift test, drug test, and background check. Candidates must have the ability to read and understand English and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
The physical activity associated with this position is considered high. The employee will regularly lift, push, pull and/or move items averaging 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old, possess valid identification, and be able to pass a TSA screening.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of both.
Work Facts of OnTrac
- 18 years old
OnTrac Working Hours
- Customer Service Representative, Sales Associate, Administrative Assistant, Data Entry Quality Control Clerk, Account Executive, Sorter, Package Handler, Shipping and Receiving Associate, Forklift Operator, Delivery Driver, Director Of Security and Loss Prevention, Programmer, Developer, Assistant Manager, General Manager
OnTrac Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest OnTrac to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply OnTrac Jobs: Official Site.