Omni Hotels And Resorts Job Application Online
Omni Hotels And Resorts wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Omni Hotels And Resorts can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Omni Hotels And Resorts. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Omni Hotels And Resorts job.
Our Associates will tell you: We are large enough to provide diverse career opportunities in a variety of venues, yet small enough to know you by name. Our belief in “The Power of One®” reinforces the continued evolution of the brand. Omni Hotels & Resorts’ unique ownership structure and dynamic leadership team provides stability that sets us apart from other brands.
Omni Hotels & Resorts recognizes that “every Associate is a valued member of the family.” We take care of our family. This dynamic relationship, one of our six Core Values, allows Omni to establish ourselves as an employer of choice in the hospitality industry.
As a full-time Associate, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Matching Program
In addition to these traditional benefits, Associates at Omni also enjoy:
- Omni Circle: Omni’s Associate assistance fund
- Discounted hotel rooms
- Associate shift meal options
- Transportation discounts
- National retailer discounts
- Tuition reimbursement
Omni Hotels And Resorts Job Opportunities & Application Process
Omni Hotels And Resorts is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Work Facts of Omni Hotels And Resorts
Omni Hotels And Resorts Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Guest Services Associate, Housekeeper, Laundry Attendant, Booking Agent, Room Waiter, Accountant, Board Bartender, Property Operations/Maintenance Technician, Front Desk Agent, Front Desk Clerk, Director Of Security, Door Attendant, Driver, Spa Attendant, Food Server, Prep Cook, Line Cook, Sous Chef, Cocktail Server, General Maintenance Engineer, Hotel Manager
Full Time Bellperson
To provide assistance and services for guests, as well as the hotel, in order to ensure pleasurable accommodations.
- Use friendly and appropriate expressions when engaging guests
- Be fully acquainted with the different points of interest
- Assist in making reservations for restaurants and limousines for our guests; assist in airline ticket requests
- Ensure the delivery of parcels, mail and special deliveries to guestrooms, executive offices or meeting rooms
- Ensure that the public areas, bell closet are maintained, clean and tidy
- Follow-up with guest complaints to ensure that any problems are resolved
- Arrange special requests for guests including and not limited to flowers, rental cars, forwarding luggage, sight-seeing tours and advising of different quality local shopping area
- Utilize bell carts effectively and with caution
- Ensure the floor is covered 100% of the time, including the Front Desk
- Direct guests to the Front Desk or meeting rooms
- Call taxis and/or shuttle for guests as needed
- Assist, retrieve and load luggage for guests
- Notify the Front Desk and Guest Services of VIP arrivals whenever possible
- Engage in conversation with as many guests as possible
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
- Complete all tasks assigned by manager
- Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have strong communication, presentation, training and organizational skills
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude and performance
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Candidates must be able to speak fluent English
Banquet Houseperson Supervisor
To ensure proper set up of meeting and Banquet facilities by communicating effectively to associates and handling guests requests on the floor.
- Inspects each function room prior to the event to ensure that both the client’s needs are fulfilled, and the hotel standards are met.
- Responsible for initiating and maintaining contact with each meeting planner (in-house) to ensure that all last-minute requests and changes are provided.
- Meets with banquet house person on a daily basis to ensure that uniform codes and personal hygiene requirements are met in accordance with department standards.
- Reviews daily worksheet and assigns specific duties to each banquet House person.
- Review daily Synergy report.
- Inspects each function room prior to, and during breaks to ensure that all requirements reflected on the daily worksheets are met. Specific hotel standards must also be fulfilled.
- Organizing and maintaining the back of the house areas to ensure a productive, safe and energy conserving work environment.
- In coordination with the Banquet Setup Manager initiates appropriate disciplinary action for housemen who have committed infractions of the Rules of Conduct as stated in the Omni Hotels Associate Handbook.
- Ensures that all unused rooms are set to department’s standards.
- Executes Associate MOS reports on a monthly basis. Provides daily, weekly and monthly performance feedback to the Associates and reports to the Banquet Setup Manager.
- Banquet setup experience, highly preferred.
- Experience in a hotel, organizing and setting up meeting rooms for special functions, highly preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to stand (long period), stoop, bend and lift items weighing up to 50 pounds repetitively during entire shift.
- Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment and have a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times.
- Be able to make quick decisions and possess good judgment
- Must be able to walk, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and use hands and arms.
Assistant Director of Engineering
To provide management direction, training, and supervision to the Engineering division. Assist the Director of Engineering in the operational aspect of the Engineering Department (Hotel, Villa and Facilities).
- Responsible for full upkeep and preventative maintenance by maintaining logs, scheduling appropriately and assigning tasks based on priority.
- Coordinate and operate, in an economical, legal and safe manner, all H, L, P and R&M for the hotel.
- Maintain positive relationships with other departments by coordinating any necessary work to maintain general conditions and safety/health standards set forth by hotel policies and other legal requirements.
- Partner with Associate Service Center and the Director of Engineering to recruit and retain talented Engineers by interviewing, hiring, training, and coaching/counseling.
- Directly supervises H, L, & P operations and control utilities to provide efficient operation of hotel services and comfort to guests.
- Assist in maintaining own and hotel’s special permits and licenses as required by local authorities.
- Control schedules, staffing, and payroll of H, L, P, R&M. Compile personnel records, logs utilities and keep engineering records.
- Ensure that all performance reviews are performed in a professional, fair manner in compliance with the company’s guidelines.
- Responsible for continuously improving the associate opinion survey results relative to company standards.
- Responsible for completing inventory, ordering and receiving. Responsible for insuring team as the proper tools and equipment necessary to complete their positions.
- Responsible for improving SQS, guest survey results relative to company standards.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni’s fire alarm procedures and emergency evacuation. Partner with Loss Prevention to train all associates.
- Have a thorough understanding of the Omni Amelia Island’s various job scenarios.
- Must be familiar with Synergy, Omni Prompt, OmniComp, work order tickets, and special project request procedures.
- Assume responsibility for the condition of the property in all areas. Review work orders and assign work by priority to insure guest and owner satisfaction.
- Assist with work orders as needed when peak call times demand.
- Responsible for but not limited to proper operation of all the electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, laundry, kitchen, refrigeration, lighting systems, and compliance with city, state and/or federal code compliance.
- Responsible for the proper training of the associates on safety, OSHA, EPA, HASMAT, Asbestos awareness, Blood-born pathogens, Right To Know law and ADA law.
- Responsible for proper scheduling of vacations in accordance with hotel needs and associates proper usage of such benefits, i.e.: Birthday, holidays, sick days, etc.
- Responsible for but not limited to proper operation of specialized equipment such as air-lifts, ADA lifts, welding machines, drain cleaning machines, etc.
- Responsible for performing all necessary walk-throughs of villa, facilities and guest rooms throughout the property.
- Active participation in planning major capital expenditures.
- Participation in negotiation and upkeep of service and construction contracts.
Hotel Specific Essential Functions:
- Implement the most appropriate Preventative Maintenance programs designed to maximize the life expectancy of the newly renovated product.
- Resort is spread out over 1,350 acres. Use of company vehicle through approved Motor Vehicle process. If company vehicle cannot be utilized, golf cart or utility cart may be utilized in place of company vehicle.
Tools and Equipment:
- Telephone, pen/pencil, photocopying machine, computer
- Company Vehicle or Golf/Utility Cart
- Electric, electronic, mechanical gauges, (thermometers, pressure gauges, etc.)
- Power tools and hand tools to include but not limited to drills, hand saws, table saws, hammer, screwdriver, etc.
Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Interior and exterior of the hotel, to include all grounds, parking lots, garages driveways, sidewalks, auxiliary roads, etc.(1,350 acre footprint)
- Exposure to all weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Must be able to navigate large property in order to complete walkthroughs, inspections and assist with work order requests.
- Must be able to lift, stand, walk and bend throughout shift.
- Must be able to sit at a desk throughout shift while working on administrative duties.
- Previous Engineering Manager or Assistant Director experience in a similiar resort setting required.
- Must be willing to work based on business levels and occupancy levels – including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment where a sense of urgency is mandatory.
- Candidate must be organized and manage his/her time as there will be more than one task starting at the same time.
- Candidate must be able to not only follow direction but be able to think on their feet.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with the villa and hotel guests.
- Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC knowledge is required.
- Must be able to navigate resort, villas and hotel easily.
- Must be able to lead emergency response initiatives and evacuations.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Must be able to frequently stand, sit, bend, crawl, reach, crouch, kneel, push, pull, lift and carry.
- Position requires operation of company vehicle
- Must have Florida or Georgia license in good standing (no recent accidents, DUIs or suspensions)
- Must submit to a Motor Vehicle Report and Drug Screen
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Accounting Leader in Development
This position is for someone who wishes to make Hospitality their career. The Leader In Development (LID) program is a Management Training Program directed to entry level candidates with a Bachelors Degree or equivalent to develop their management skills by training them in all aspects of the finance function. The person selected will spend a portion of their time working in other departments of the hotel. This position is intended to last for one year so candidates must be able to relocate upon completion of the program.
- LIDs receive a high level of responsibility in solving problems autonomously and are able to see the effects resulting from their actions.
- This program requires participants to work a minimum of 47.5 hours per week, spent performing responsibilities in the finance department (primarily accounts payable) and completing Learning Contracts focused on all various hotel functions. The completion of these contracts occurs through meeting with mentors and experts in these areas, and often through acting in a capacity to fulfill a new role.
- A Hotel Mentor is assigned to the LID to help manage progress within the LID’s discipline and across all Learning Contracts.
- Although considered a “trainee,” integration into the management team occurs on the first day of the program.
- The ultimate goal of the program is to launch participants into a management position immediately upon graduation as a LID.
- Ensure that the processing of all invoices is completed properly.
- Process checks for payment of all invo
- Process checks manually in an emergency situation.
- Maintain complete and accurate files in order to handle vendor inquiries.
- Reconcile vendor statements and solve any discrepancies.
- Coordinate and analyze general ledger with controller.
- Must have a bachelor’s (4 year college) degree, preferably in accounting and/or hospitality.
- Must have hospitality experience; preferably in hotel/front office or relevant finance experience. Previous supervisory or leadership experience is preferred.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative leader who thrives under pressure and is able to perform multiple functions and troubleshoot when needed.
- Previous experience in high customer contact environment; with previous experience answering customer questions and handling customer concerns.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into computer system
- Abillity to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department
- Ability to compute accurate mathematical calculations
- Ability to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions with strong problem solving skills
- Developed computer proficiencies, particularly with Microsoft Office, with ability to operate printer, photocopier and telephone.
- Maintain professional appearance offering a positive experience to all guests.
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm and welcoming demeanor.
- Self motivated with ability to manage deadlines
- Must be willing and able to relocate at the completion of the LID program.
- The ability to sit and utilize telephone/computer for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion.
- Must be able to work at minimum a 47.5 hour workweek to include a flexible schedule with nights, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
Omni Hotels And Resorts Printable Application Form
You can download Omni Hotels And Resorts printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Omni Hotels And Resorts Jobs: Official Site.