OMD Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, OMD receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at OMD can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
GOLD, PHARMACEUTICALS, HEALTHCARE, COSMETICS & HEALTHCARE, ADFX 2016
For WaterWipes we built a campaign that used key insights about new mothers. We identified where and when the WaterWipes message could be most effective. It was recognised that every year in Ireland births peak in September and the best time to talk to expectant mothers was actually when they were preparing for the new arrival. So we up-weighted our activity in July and in addition to that, we mapped out the entire pregnancy and new parent media journey and targeted the key “down time” points in this so that they could discover more about the WaterWipes product. The campaign was led by TV & digital. The results for WaterWipes were phenomenal – value share grew from 13.1% to 25.2% between January and October 2015 and they had a return on marketing investment of 198.85%.
OMD Job Opportunities & Application Process
OMD receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in OMD, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Works with Vice President to manage the development of media campaigns, ensuring that all plans are strategically sound and have solid rationalizations
- Works closely with cross-media counterparts and internal activation teams to develop and sync overall campaign strategy
- Serves as the client contact for strategic oversight and overall problem solving / troubleshooting
- Plays integral role in TV and digital upfront processes and recommendations
- Presents to clients and internal teams, with the ability to effectively communicate overall plan strategy, including tactics across all media types
- Helps manage topline assignments outside the day to day workload including:
- Competitive Reports (annual, weekly, monthly, film specific reviews)
- Consumer Research and Media Landscape Reports (in conjunction with dedicated research team)
- Helps lead and contribute to overall process efficiencies
- Provides strategic counsel for Associate Directors and Supervisors on the implementation, planning process and analysis across multiple campaigns
- Manages the day-to-day work of team
- Ensures overall accuracy with client budgets, investments and overall execution of media campaigns
- Maintains strong, professional relationships with the clients and vendor community
- Help Directors, Associate Directors and Supervisors to evaluate bigger partnerships and sponsorship opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 12+ years previous media experience; Entertainment account a plus
- Strong background in broadcast media planning
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Must demonstrate leadership presence: mature, bright and polished
- Strong time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office with an emphasis on Excel, Apple Keynote, Nielsen, R/F Reports, IMS Suite, Kantar, MRI, and Simmons
Work Facts of OMD
OMD Working Hours
- Group Director, Social Media Specialist, Project Manager, Content Supervisor, Strategist, Junior Financial Analyst, Associate Strategy Director
OMD Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest OMD to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply OMD Jobs: Official Site.