Omaha Steaks Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Omaha Steaks receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Omaha Steaks can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Being a popular name in the world of tasty food, Omaha Steaks has many job positions to fill. This means there are a lot of career opportunities for professionals at various levels. Interested people can get jobs at various posts and work with Omaha Steaks. Since this organization deals with selling, manufacturing and marketing of various food products, there is always open for fresh and experienced professionals. One can be a part of this successful organization and take advantage of their well known work environment. You can use job application and join this reputed company. There are many things about this organization that make it very suitable for the people.
Omaha Steaks Job Opportunities & Application Process
Omaha Steaks receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Omaha Steaks, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Retail Sales Associate
- As an Omaha Steaks Retail Sales Associate, you are responsible for building rapport and selling our gourmet products.
- Our store employees are traditionally enthusiastic individuals who believe in our brand, customer service and team work.
- We provide advanced training that will help you excel in this position and prepare you for future growth opportunities at Omaha Steaks.
- Monthly sales incentives and bonus potential.
- Generous product discounts. Purchase our products at substantial discounts off regular prices.
- Educational Assistance. Receive reimbursement for tuition expenses with a minimum of 20 hours a week.
- Paid time off.
- 401k retirement plan with company match.
- Annual company bonus program.
- Develop an exceptional familiarity of the Omaha Steaks brand and comprehensive product knowledge.
- Understand that the guest is the center of what we do.
- Work to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction and sales objectives.
- Operate the retail cash register system. Captures proper sales information for all transactions.
- Open and/or close the store, may include counting cash, nightly deposit or securing the store.
- Stock freezer, perform physical inventory and follow all inventory procedures.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Retail sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to enter data quickly and efficiently with keyboarding skills.
- Store Hours: Monday through Saturday 10am – 8pm & Sunday 10am – 6pm. The schedule will vary based on store needs.
- Military Veterans and their spouses are encouraged to apply.
Work Facts of Omaha Steaks
Omaha Steaks Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Bagger, Assistant Store Manager, Warehouse General Laborer, Meat Cutter, Human Resources Manager, Occupational Health Nurse, Outbound Sales Representative, General Store Manager, Bilingual Human Resources Receptionist, Meat Wrapper, Night Sanitation Worker, Inside Sales Representative, Freezer Assembler, Human Resources Receptionist, Wellness Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, Clerk,
Retail Sales Associate, Cashier
Omaha Steaks Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Omaha Steaks to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Omaha Steaks Jobs: visit Official Site