Ollies Bargain Outlet Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Ollies Bargain Outlet receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Ollies Bargain Outlet can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet is an American chain of retail stores founded in 1982 by the late Morton Bernstein. The first store was opened in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, just outside Harrisburg. The chain now has 268 locations (as of November 2017) in 20 states. The president and CEO is Mark Butler.
Ollie’s Bargain Outlet deals in surplus merchandise obtained from various retailers, suppliers or manufacturers throughout the country, whether in the form of closeouts, bankruptcy sales or other similar means of buying the stock at below wholesale costs.
Ollies Bargain Outlet Job Opportunities & Application Process
Ollies Bargain Outlet receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Ollies Bargain Outlet, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Continue an awareness of all promotions and advertisements. • Accurately and efficiently operate cash register system by processing sales timely, accurately, and efficiently. • Communicate guest requests to management as necessary. • Maintain orderly appearance of work area and ensure all merchandise is presented within company standards. • Ensure store is maintained in a clean and orderly manner. • Additional responsibilities to be determined as business needs arise.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all team members and guests.
• Ability to comprehend and accurately complete all documentation.
• Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job.
• Ability to complete assignments in the time allotted.
• Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures.
• Duties may frequently involve the use of ladders, stairs, and cash register operation.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
The Sales Supervisor grows department sales to achieve the store sales plan. The Sales Supervisor responsibilities include aspects of merchandising, customer service, and store maintenance.
· Greet and acknowledge every customer as they enter and exit the store and as they approach the department and front end.
· Be knowledgeable of all products, promotions, and advertisements to ensure that customer questions can be answered and to assist with selling product; support Ollie’s Army and other donation programs throughout the year.
· Assist with receiving the truck and pricing items.
· Ensure that all product within the department is merchandised and recovered per the visual merchandise standards.
· Complete price changes within the department per company guidelines.
· Communicate customer needs to Team Leaders when necessary.
· Assist with training new Associates.
· Accurately and efficiently operate the register.
· Maintain the cleanliness of the overall store.
· Complete any additional responsibilities and/or duties as assigned.
Ollies Bargain Outlet Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Ollies Bargain Outlet to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Ollies Bargain Outlet
Ollies Bargain Outlet Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 9:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: 10:00am-7:00pm
Open Positions: Part-Time Sales Associate, Seasonal Sales Associate, Full-Time Sales Associate, Picker, Guest Service Supervisor, Assistant Team Leader, Store Team Leader, Distribution Center Associate
Printable Application PDF/Form: Download Ollies Bargain Outlet Application PDF
How to Apply Ollies Bargain Outlet Jobs: Official Site.