Old Navy Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Old Navy receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Old Navy can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Imagine a place where you can find all of your wardrobe “must-have’s” at prices you can’t believe. Everything from your favorite t-shirts and jeans to your seasonal fashion faves. A place where every family member is invited. Where everything has great style and quality and the shopping experience is actually fun, not a chore. That place is Old Navy, making current American fashion essentials accessible for every family. As one of the largest apparel brands in the world, we offer customers fabulous fashiononline as well in our 1,000+ stores around the world.
Founded: 1994 (named after a bar in Paris)
Retail record: In 1997, became first retailer to reach $1 billion in annual sales in less than four years of operation
Old Navy: A brand for everyone, a place for you.
When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path (and a pretty awesome one at that). We believe that style and quality should be accessible to everyone and we work hard to make that possible. Truth is, in fashion, it’s easy to be exclusive. It takes a lot more creativity, guts and drive to be inclusive. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we’re on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again.
Old Navy Job Opportunities & Application Process
Old Navy receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Old Navy, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Merchandise Assistant, Women’s Contractor
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find fabulous fashion at affordable prices online and in one of our 1,000+ stores globally. Old Navy celebrates a workplace that’s just as diverse as our customers. Fun, fashion, family and value are at the heart of everything we do. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
Old Navy – a brand for everyone a place for you!
- Work effectively as a member of the cross functional team by communicating clearly and focusing on team objectives.
- Manage Samples.
- Keep samples organized and up to date for use in merchant presentations, visual set-ups, and seasonal marketing.
- Work seasonally with other MA’s to donate samples selected by Merchandising.
- Enter and approve markdowns, markups, and promotions.
- Ensure accuracy of markdowns, promotional pricing and effective dates.
- Plan and prioritize workload to meet deadlines and increase efficiency.
- Complete seasonal projects for merchants.
- Maintain reports and tools, as needed by merchant team.
- Advanced computer skills in Excel and email with an aptitude for learning new programs.
- Demonstrate strong ability to be financially responsible and understand financial implications of mistakes.
- Strong organizational and planning skills to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities.
- Strong ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Have a pro-active approach to responsibilities.
- Strong communication and relationship/team skills.
- 2 year degree, 4 year degree preferred.
- Retail experience preferred
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
Work Facts of Old Navy
Old Navy Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Stock Clerk, Stock Lead, Shift Supervisor, Assistant Store Manager, Assistant Merchandising Manager, Brand Logistics Expert, Brand Visual Merchandise Expert, Cashier Lead, Credit Card Promoter, Customer Experience Associate, Associate Designer, Designer, Designer for Kids and Baby, Women’s Active, Designer for Women’s Maternity and Plus, Denim, Woven Bottoms and Outerwear, Director of Design, Product Manager
Old Navy Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Old Navy to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Yes. Downloa Old Navy Job Application PDF
How to Apply Old Navy Jobs: Official Site.