Oakley Job Application Online
Oakley wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Oakley can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Oakley . Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Oakley job.
Oakley, Inc., based in Lake Forest, California, and a subsidiary of Italian company Luxottica based in Milan, designs, develops and manufactures sports performance equipment and lifestyle pieces including sunglasses, sports visors, ski/snowboard goggles, watches, apparel, backpacks, shoes, optical frames, and other accessories. Most items are designed in house at their head office, but some countries hold exclusive designs relevant to their market. Oakley currently holds more than 600 patents for eyewear, materials, and performance gear.
Oakley Job Opportunities & Application Process
Oakley is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Target Optical – Licensed Optician
At Target Optical, we help people see and look great – and have a blast doing it! We make caring for people’s vision fun.
We offer flexible work schedules and a competitive compensation package including benefits, and because we are part of eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, there is plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Love fashion? We’ve got you covered. Want a flexible work environment? Done. Want to be the boss of your day? We love your thinking.
There’s always more to see at Target Optical – more style, more fun, and more opportunities to find a career that fits your already-full life. Put your career in focus with us!
The Licensed Opticain ensures the delivery of the Target Optical Way and the Guest Experience. The Licensed Optician lives out the Target Optical Way by embracing the Mindsets: People Focused, Collaborative, Accountable to Results, Think Differently and Simple, Fun and In Style.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers the daily sales goal by flawless execution of the Guest Experience behaviors.
- Ensures the delivery of a simple, fun and in-style fashion experience through the Playground Rules.
- Builds Brand awareness by daily attracting new Guests from the Host to Optical.
- Develops and maintains a professional business partnership with the Target Optical doctor and Target Host.
- Models the Target Optical Personal Style Dress Code.
- Creates an amazing Guest experience on every visit by accurately fitting and dispensing fashionable product to Guests.
- Follows all operating policies and procedures at the highest level to include training, timely and accurate implementation of approved marketing/ merchandising programs and promotions, the accurate completion of all sales transactions, and utilization of all sales strategies and resources.
- Ensures accuracy in all transactions/interactions with the Guest.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Licensed as required by state
- 1+ years experience in retail or customer service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Selling Skills
- Driver for Results
- Critical Thinking
- Accuracy in measurements
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email TalentLuxottica@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
The Sales Associate is the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back time after time. The Sales Associate demonstrates excellent customer service skills, meets hourly selling and customer capture goals, provides product knowledge to customers and works as part of a team to meet individual and store objectives.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides outstanding customer service to each customer by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid Oakley product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service as deemed necessary.
- Aids customers in locating merchandise or finding the right solutions based on individual needs.
- Achieves high levels of sales performance and results.
- Assists in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assists in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping of sales floor and stock room.
- Assists in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
- Learns and operates current company POS systems.
- Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
- Experience dealing with the public
- Ability to read, write, count and communicate with store staff and customers
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Computer proficiency and cash register experience
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room.
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis.
- Knowledge of Oakley and its products
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual
Quality Assurance Tech
Oakley, Inc. is a sport and lifestyle brand, driven to ignite the imagination through the fusion of art and science. Building on its legacy of innovative, market-leading optical technology, the company manufactures and distributes high performance sunglasses, prescription lenses and frames, goggles, apparel, footwear, and accessories.
The essence of the brand is communicated through hundreds of professional and amateur athletes who depend on Oakley products to provide them with the very best while they redefine what is physically possible.
Oakley is part of Luxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to other global brands like Ray-Ban and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
This role will work in the Quality Lab as a Technician to carry out product tests of Oakley eyewear.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs product testing per standard work instruction and procedures
- Record and analyze data and write accurate test reports
- Conduct lot auditing testing for all military FG releases
- Assist engineers with process validation, supplier qualification and process improvement
- Support Lab Engineer to development/validate testing for new materials
- Work with Lab Engineer to conduct failure analysis on customer returns
Work Facts of Oakley
Oakley Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Accountant, Administrator, Warehouse Associate, Customer Service Representative, Retail Buyer, Quality Control Associate, Merchandise Planner, Call Lead, Store Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Assistant Manager, National Sales Manager, Sales Lead, Sales Associate.
Oakley Printable Application Form
You can download Oakley printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Oakley Jobs: Official Site.