NYU Langone Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, NYU Langone receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at NYU Langone can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
NYU Langone Medical Center is an academic medical center located in New York City, New York, United States, affiliated with New York University. The Medical Center comprises the NYU School of Medicine and several hospitals: Tisch Hospital, the Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, the Hospital for Joint Diseases, NYU Langone Hospital—Brooklyn, and most recently, NYU Winthrop Hospital. NYU Langone Medical Center also operates over thirty ambulatory facilities in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island. In early 2016, NYU Langone had approximately 25,000 employees, and over 8,000 more employees were gained after the acquisition of Long Island’s Winthrop-University Hospital.
NYU Langone Job Opportunities & Application Process
NYU Langone receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in NYU Langone, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
: The Supervisor of Security performs security, safety, fire prevention, loss investigations, Environment of Care training, and Hazardous Materials duties (as per OSHA regulations). Minimum Requirements:Education: High School or GED, required. Some College work, preferred.
Licensure: Current and valid NYS Security Guard License, required. Current and valid NYS Driver’s License, required.
Certification: Current and valid CPR certification, required. Current and valid Crisis Prevention/Intervention (CPI) certification, preferred. Valid First-Aid training certificate or documented equivalent training evidence, preferred.
Experience: 1-2 Years of experience of safety or security operations in a hospital or healthcare related facility, required. 1-2 years experience in law enforcement operations, preferred. 1-2 years of management or supervisory experience, preferred.
Skills: Demonstrated knowledge of fire apparatus and equipment; Ability to interpret Federal regulations and standards applicable to health care settings; Strong communication (both oral and written), interpersonal, and customer service skills, required. Basic computer skills including MS Office, preferred.
Security Analyst: In this role, the successful candidate Responsible for the coordination and maintenance of all key systems and locks throughout the institution, as well as the maintenance and repair of all alarm devices.
- Utilize key cutting machines, drills, saws, buffers and grinders, key gauges and locksmith tools. Properly stamp codes on keys with index.
- Repair locks by replacement of worn or broken parts or by adjustment or recombination of locks to the master / sub-master system in use.
- Examines, advises and maintains security locking systems for satellite areas.
- Estimate time and materials required for repair and renovation projects; assist in planning sequence of operations and determine methods to be used.
- Perform periodic maintenance and repair on door closure systems.
- Maintain keying schedules on major renovation and construction projects.
Mgr-Security: Responsible for managing the activities of a particular shift and provides supervision to security personnel
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prepares reports and informs his/her supervisor of incidents which may or may not be job related. Prepares reports in a clear and well-written manner. Maintains up-to-date files on documents that are intra and interdepartmental related. Distributes to all staff, in a timely manner, any reports that are related to achieving department objectives.
- Assists in planning and developing new procedures and implementing them. Organizes and conducts in-service sessions to implement new programs or to ensure existing programs are being followed. Conducts regular meetings to promote the most effective methods of improving the departments performance. Develops security programs for the security department computers.
- Maintains safety and security throughout the Medical Center. Identifies and establishes programs for orienting new employees. Plans the training and development of all staff in advance of implementation. Ensures all policies and procedures are up-to-date, well organized and easily accessible to all staff. Monitors detailed records of performance and training status of probationary employees completed by Managers and Assistant Director. Oversees all special security activities to ensure a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, and employees.
Work Facts of NYU Langone
NYU Langone Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
NYU Langone Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest NYU Langone to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply NYU Langone Jobs: Official Site.