NYC Health + Hospitals Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, NYC Health + Hospitals receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at NYC Health + Hospitals can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Join an exciting team of dedicated employees who help all New Yorkers – without exception – to live the healthiest life possible. At NYC Health and Hospitals, in addition to clinical positions in medicine and nursing, we also offer job opportunities in allied health care, and all levels of leadership, administrative support, and professional positions.
NYC Health + Hospitals Job Opportunities & Application Process
NYC Health + Hospitals receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in NYC Health + Hospitals, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Accountable Care Manager
East New York Diagnostic and Treatment Center focuses its efforts on forming links within its Central Brooklyn neighborhood so that as many members of the community as possible learn about its services and how to access them. Its list of medical services is exhaustive, and includes adult medicine, dental services, electrocardiogram (EKG), Geriatrics, Prenatal Care Assistance Program (PCAP), mammography, obstetrics/gynecology, pediatrics, radiology, Women Infant and Child (WIC) program, HIV/AIDS services, substance abuse and pharmacy.
NYC Health + Hospitals is currently seeking several Chronic Disease Nurses who will have dual reporting structure. The RN Chronic Disease Coordinator will report to the Facility Ambulatory CNO. Duties will include:
Work at one of our adult primary care clinics to improve the quality of chronic disease care
Focus 50% on direct patient care and 50% on performance improvement responsibilities
Provide direct clinical care, for patients with uncontrolled chronic conditions e.g., hypertension or diabetes. This can include:
- Educate patients about diagnosis, treatment, medications and needed follow-up
- Conduct nurse follow-up visits for HTN Management, insulin teaching and/or titration
- Identify underlying challenges such as socio-economic, cultural, physical or language barriers
- Collaborate with patients, families and care team to address barriers, using strategies such as motivational interviewing and brief action planning
- Liaise with social work department to develop strategies to address social determinants (e.g., homelessness or food insecurity)
- Organize group medical visits and moderate discussion to optimize peer to peer support
Collaborate with central office staff in the Office of Population Health to implement chronic disease performance improvement initiatives
- Report progress bi-weekly on facility chronic disease initiatives
- Coordinate and collaborate with facility clinical, nursing and administrative leadership to drive continuous performance improvement for chronic disease management
- Educate ambulatory nursing staff on chronic disease initiatives
- Monitor adherence of ambulatory nursing staff to performance improvement plans
- Track and share quality metrics with stakeholder across the facility
- Implement OPH disease management toolkits to drive facility change
- Coordinate with OPH and facility leadership to address barriers in achieving improvement goals
- Other Duties as assigned
1. Valid New York State license and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse issued by the New York State Education Department (NYSED); and
2. A Baccalaureate degree in Nursing or related health field from an accredited college or university; and
3. Three (3) years of experience as a Registered Professional Nurse, in a healthcare setting
Selected candidate must be:
- Mission driven and a motivated self-starter with initiative
- Well organized and able to prioritize competing demands from multiple sources in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with NYC neighborhoods served by NYC Health + Hospitals
- This is a Grant Funded Position
Work Facts of NYC Health + Hospitals
NYC Health + Hospitals Working Hours
- Accountable Care Manager, Aso Dir. Hosp, Assistant Coordinating Manager, Assistant Director, Ast Dir. Nursing, Atndng Physician(AS), Central Service Tech
NYC Health + Hospitals Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest NYC Health + Hospitals to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply NYC Health + Hospitals Jobs: Official Site.