Nuance Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Nuance receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Nuance can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Nuance is an American based multinational computer software technology corporation, headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, United States on the outskirts of Boston, that provides speech and imaging applications. Current business products focus on server and embedded speech recognition, telephone call steering systems, automated telephone directory services, medical transcription software and systems, optical character recognition software, and desktop imaging software. The company also maintains a small division which does software and system development for military and government agencies.
Nuance Job Opportunities & Application Process
Nuance receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Nuance, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Senior Release Engineer: Senior Release Engineer will support the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various Portfolios. The releases can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, Projects and Programs. Where necessary, provides tools and support to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
Senior Release Engineer will be responsible for implementing and managing release processes for the progression of code in the development, test, and production environments. The Release Manager Job works collaboratively with all participants in software development projects and is supportive of developers and testers as they set up their build dev/test environments. This position also works with IT management to improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments.
Principal Solutions Architect: The Solutions Architect works as a key member of the Network Services in the Nuance on Demand team to provide Nuance customers with large-scale enterprise voice and mobile deployments that automate access to information and services over multiple channels and mediums. You will be responsible for solution (deployment) architecture, infrastructure definition, network connectivity, and the deployment of technical solutions that meet clients’ business and ROI objectives.
• Architecting technical solutions to solve our clients’ business problems and that meet and exceed automation and ROI objectives.
• Managing the technical specification of the infrastructure architecture and design of the IVR and Outbound platform solution including environment specifications throughout the deployment lifecycle.
• Support, Architecture Design and Integration of the Cloudera platform including Hadoop, Hive & Hbase
• Providing cross-functional technical leadership on project teams.
• Interacting with our clients’ counterpart and internal teams to solicit system-level technical requirements and resolve technical issues.
• Leading the development and documentation of the technical requirements and solutions architecture of the voice/mobile solution.
• Acting as the face of Network Services for client and Sales team for all new and existing deals related to hosting.
• Help with the RFI/RFP/Quoting process
• Providing technical support to Project Management, Network Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering and Operations.
• Working closely with the Project Management to actively support Project objectives, schedules and deliverables
Clinical Healthcare Consultants: Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf . If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Work Facts of Nuance
Nuance Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Clinical Healthcare Consultants, Product Manager, Senior Release Engineer,
Nuance Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Nuance to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Nuance Jobs: Official Site.