NSU (Nova Southeastern University) Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, NSU (Nova Southeastern University) receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at NSU (Nova Southeastern University) can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Nova Southeastern University offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including tuition waiver, retirement plan, excellent medical and dental plans and much more!
Thank you for considering Nova Southeastern University as your future place of employment. Nova Southeastern University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minorities are encouraged to apply. All applicants must meet the minimum requirements to receive consideration.
NSU (Nova Southeastern University) Job Opportunities & Application Process
NSU (Nova Southeastern University) receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in NSU (Nova Southeastern University) , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Temporary Museum Preparator
Perform a variety of manual tasks and duties and support of various service provided. Emphasis is placed on construction and carpentry.
Temporary employment is of limited duration, and under the terms of NSU’s benefits plan and policies, not eligible for company benefits.
Essential Job Functions:
1-Install and de-install exhibitions, as designed by Curators which includes but not limited to:
a. Receive and unload exhibition crates and deliver to appropriate storage and/or galleries.
b. Unpack and repack exhibition crates
c. Properly store crates
d. Construct exhibition cases on as needed basis.
e. Properly and carefully handling, hanging and moving Art objects (all media) throughout the Museum.
f. Meet exhibition deadlines.
2. Prepare galleries for exhibitions including clearing of galleries and gallery walls in preparation of new exhibitions and proper repairing and painting of gallery walls.
3. Clean, maintain and insure proper order of exhibition galleries, including but not limited to: cleaning glass and or plexi, dust frames, pedestals, and sculptures.
4. Build pedestals and displays as needed for exhibitions.
5. Call for appropriate help if artwork is damaged.
6. Observe and report any and all defects, deterioration, and wear on the facilities.
1. Must be able to lift, carry, push or pull a variety of tools, equipment and materials.
2. Must be able to climb, balance, stoop, kneel and crouch to gain access to equipment.
3. Handles a variety of hand and power tools.
6. Occasional exposure to wet and/or hot conditions.
7. Exposed to noise and vibration from operating machinery.
8. Must be able to lift any trade tools, material and equipment.
9. Must be able to safely lift 50 lbs.
10. Must be able to reach overhead.
11. May be required to work in confined areas to access equipment.
Marginal Job Functions:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Competent in light carpentry, wall preparation and painting.
Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
Ability to understand and apply Museum and Departmental policies and procedures.
Ability to multi-task.
Ability to work flexible hours and adaptable to exhibition deadlines.
Work Facts of NSU (Nova Southeastern University)
NSU (Nova Southeastern University) Working Hours
- Museum Technician, Security Officer, Administrative Coordinator, Temporary Security Officer, Temporary Museum Preparator
NSU (Nova Southeastern University) Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest NSU (Nova Southeastern University) to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply NSU (Nova Southeastern University) Jobs: Official Site.