Northgate Gonzalez Markets Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Northgate Gonzalez Markets receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Northgate Gonzalez Markets can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Our first store opened on January 2nd, 1980 in Anaheim CA and since then we have grown to 40 stores in three counties: Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego. We offer our customers a full service supermarket with a large meat department, bakery, tortilleria and prepared foods in addition to a sizeable section of domestic and imported Latin American grocery goods to provide a Mexican homeland experience. Most known for our prepared carne asada, chorizo and our famous carnitas!
Northgate Gonzalez Markets Job Opportunities & Application Process
Northgate Gonzalez Markets receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Northgate Gonzalez Markets, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Maintain a neat, well‑groomed personal appearance at all times and observe company dress regulations; must wear an approved hat or hair net and uniform.
- Observe shift operating hours at all times as scheduled or assigned by store manager.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal health and civil code regulations including full compliance with all applicable laws pertaining to safety, health and packaging requirements.
- Assist in receiving and unloading of merchandise; check and verify receiving to ensure that items listed on vendor invoices are all delivered; check products for quality, count, and condition.
- Assist in receiving and unloading of merchandise; check and verify grocery receiving to ensure that items listed on vendor invoices are all delivered; check products for quality, count, and condition.
- Open cartons and price items accurately; keep grocery manager informed of pricing problem areas or discrepancies; ensure that all items are in proper place and proper price label/tag is under the item.
- Handle damaged and spoiled products and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods.
- Assist customers in retrieving items from inaccessible areas or in obtaining products that are either located in warehouses or that they may have difficulty in handling.
Northgate Gonzalez Markets Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Northgate Gonzalez Markets to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Northgate Gonzalez Markets
- 16 years old
Northgate Gonzalez Markets Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Grocery Clerk, Produce Clerk, Bakery Clerk
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Northgate Gonzalez Markets Jobs: Official Site.