Nortel Networks Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Nortel Networks receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Nortel Networks can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
On January 14, 2009 Nortel Networks Inc. (“NNI”) and certain of its affiliated U.S. debtors filed voluntary petitions for relief under chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code before the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware. NNI and its affiliated U.S. Debtors continue to operate as debtors in possession pursuant to sections 1107(a) and 1108 of the Bankruptcy Code.
On January 14, 2009, NNI’s ultimate corporate parent Nortel Networks Corporation, NNI’s direct corporate parent Nortel Networks Limited and certain of their Canadian affiliates commenced a proceeding with the Ontario Superior Court of Justice under the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act (Canada) seeking relief from their creditors. Also on the January 14, 2009, the High Court of England and Wales placed nineteen of NNI’s European affiliates into administration under the control of individuals from Ernst & Young LLP. Other Nortel affiliates have commenced and in the future may commence additional creditor protection, insolvency and dissolution proceedings around the world.
Since the commencement of its various insolvency proceedings, Nortel has sold its business units and other assets to various purchasers. For further information regarding NNI’s and its affiliated U.S. Debtors’ chapter 11 cases, reference may be made to the Monthly Operating Reports filed by the U.S. Debtors at http://dm.epiq11.com/nortel.
Nortel Networks Job Opportunities & Application Process
Nortel Networks receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Nortel Networks, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Social Media Specialist Vacancy
- We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- What does a Social Media Specialist do?
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
Work Facts of Nortel Networks
Nortel Networks Working Hours
Nortel Networks Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Nortel Networks to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Nortel Networks Jobs: Official Site.