Nike Job Application Online
Nike wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Nike can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Nike . Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Nike job.
OUR MISSIONBRING INSPIRATION AND INNOVATION TO EVERY ATHLETE* IN THE WORLD.*IF YOU HAVE A BODY, YOU ARE AN ATHLETE.
Because we exist to serve athletes, we dare to design the future of sport.
To us, innovation is about elevating human potential. We obsess the needs of the world’s best athletes, using their insights to create products that are beautiful and useful for everyone.
To make big leaps, we take big risks. Incremental change won’t get us to where we want to go fast enough. So we pursue moonshots — like developing the first self-lacing shoe, running the first two-hour marathon, and committing to 100% renewable energy use in our facilities.
At Nike, every employee is an explorer. We unite diverse perspectives — scientists and shoe designers, coders and quarterbacks — to share knowledge of the body in motion. We house countless designers and innovators. That includes computer scientists, biomechanists, physiologists, chemists, materials developers — even a planetary astrophysicist.
At Nike, it’s in our nature to innovate.
Nike Job Opportunities & Application Process
Nike is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
A great opportunity has become available to join the Nike Retail team in the role of Operations Coach, Birkenhead Point; this is a permanent position reporting to the Head Coach. The mission of the Operations Coach is to assist in the implementation of programs, process and initiatives to drive business results and premium consumer service.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Drive a service culture and create an in-store culture that brings the Nike brand to life
- Ensure payroll compliance, create rosters and zone charts, and adhere to cash management standards
- Assist the store to achieve financial objectives
- Lead, Coach, Drive and Inspire the Operations team
- Operational excellence: including Facilities Management, HR and Loss Prevention programs, and managing break room communications
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
- A passion for the NIKE brand
- Minimum 3 years general Retail experience
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Solid organization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products and Retail business systems
RETAIL CONSTRUCTION DIRECTOR
As our Director of Retail Construction, you’ll lead the Construction, Space Planning, and Procurement activities associated with new and remodeled Nike retail locations. Working in partnership with Real Estate, Territory Retail leadership, and Direct to Consumer (DTC) Construction and Store Design teams, you’ll develop and execute Store Development strategies that support the profitable growth of Nike Retail in EMEA. You’ll develop and coach a team of both internal and external contributors establishing goals and driving performance towards the successful completion of individual new store and remodel projects along with the broader territory growth objectives. You’ll review current Construction processes on an ongoing basis to identify opportunities to reduce cost, shorten project timelines and improve service and quality. In addition, you’ll be the key liaison with DTC Store Design ensuring project designs align with territory business and operational criteria, budgeted schedule, and approved cost.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or Business
• 10 years’ retail Store Development experience, including leadership positions preferably with a multi-branded retailer
• Experience with Construction/Construction drawings & contracts, project schedules, Capital budgeting, business documents, financial reports, retail leases, and contract negotiation
• Strong project management experience
• Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• Experience with retail Real Estate, Operations and Finance
• Management skills will be required
DIRECTOR, STORE MARKETING
About the Marketing team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.’s storytellers, Marketing sets the brand tone. A creative force of experts tells Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing team connects the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
About the role
This role will have oversight, leadership and team management across Nike Direct Stores Concepts (NSO/NFS) and expert retail disciplines (Visual Merchandising and styling & EKIN experience) for Tokyo as well as lead the Territory Partner Marketing team across strategic accounts.
1.Lead and own the Nike Direct Stores Marketing & Partner Marketing Strategy for Tokyo, working closely with the Geo Stores Marketing team, Geo Multi-brand channel team, and City Marketing team.
2.Partner closely with the Tokyo Nike Direct Digital team to drive the holistic Omni-channel strategy that bridges digital & physical consumer experiences (seasonal initiatives and 365) with membership at the center, exploring new ways of working, team collaboration and new experiences.
3.Collaborate and partner with IMP and Merchandising functions to identify key products and develop a clear seasonal calendar for Nike Direct Stores and Strategic accounts.
4.Lead the evolution of the Partner Marketing team in Tokyo to drive holistic seasonal Marketing plans for strategic accounts.
5.Coach, manage and mentor the Stores Concepts (NSO/NFS) and expert retail disciplines (Visual Merchandising and styling & EKIN experience) teams and Territory Partner Marketing team.
6.Take a lead role in developing future Nike Direct Store concepts for Tokyo working closely the integrated Territory Nike Direct team.
7.Serve as a Digitally-led Retail Marketing expert to the Category Brand Marketing team in driving retail excellence and innovation across the Territory.
- 8 years retail, product presentation or visual merchandising experience.
2.Experience leading a team.
3.Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities.
- Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational and organizational problems.
- Budget and project management experience.
- Be able to communicates with multiple stakeholders and manage their expectations.
7.Fluency in Japanese and English required (Minimum TOEIC 800+).
ATHLETE (SALES ASSOCIATE)
As our Nike Store Athlete (Sales Associate) your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by demonstrating the expertise to navigate through individual needs and providing a complete solution through Nike products and services to give consumers what they need to connect, train, and compete with the knowledge to achieve their goals.
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
- Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary
- Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques
- Assist Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
- Demonstrable passion for the Nike brand
- Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English (or other relevant language)
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
Work Facts of Nike
Nike Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Sales Associate, Specialist, Department Manager, Store Lead, Store Manager, Supervisor, District Loss Prevention Manager, Material Handler, Warehouse Associate, Lift Operator, Director of Sales & Operations
Nike Printable Application Form
You can download Nike printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Nike Jobs: Official Site.