Nextiva Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Nextiva receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Nextiva can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We love what we do
At Nextiva, our team does amazing things to help over 150,000 businesses in the U.S. solve their toughest communication challenges. Our team is our competitive edge and consists of more than 1000 talented individuals that embrace Amazing Service®.
Our Operations group is all about Amazing Service! They’re passionate about ensuring our customers’ success
Each of our sales representatives has a passion for empowering our customers with Nextiva’s solutions.
Great products start with great minds! Our Engineering team develops best-in-class technology using the industry’s latest tools.
Our marketing team generates creative, exciting, and strategic campaigns to promote Nextiva’s brand.
The books won’t balance themselves. Our Finance team provides the financial guidance our business needs to be successful.
Our HR team members are “the People People” with a goal to create an amazing experience for every employee at Nextiva.
Nextiva Job Opportunities & Application Process
Nextiva receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Nextiva , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Our Account Managers at have the unique responsibility of assessing the needs of current customers and building long-term revenue and profitability by offering additional Nextiva products and services. In this role, you’ll continually evaluate our customers’ current services to problem solve and upsell & cross-sell our products.
- Serve as our customer’s single point of contact in a sales position focused on retaining and generating new revenue from the existing customer base
- Be comfortable negotiating pricing, upselling and closing product deals, length of contract terms and presenting client business reviews
- Interact with customers to form relationships and drive long-term commitment and buying decisions
- Utilize approved company systems, processes, and Saleforce.com to track and control multiple tasks, pipelines, issues, and responsibilities
- Triage and resolve incoming customer inquiries (email/web/phone) efficiently
- Maintain accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast
- Extreme customer-focus! What we do revolves around the customer
- Minimum of 3+ years in account management or inside sales, ideally with a telecommunications, technology, or SaaS company
- Proven track record of consistently and successfully attaining sales goals
- Experience in a consultative selling approach
- Excellent customer relationship skills; must be able to penetrate and retain accounts, build relationships, quickly spot and communicate potential risks and issues
- To be an aggressive self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, articulate Nextiva’s solutions and business value, create demand and close deals
- Experience in developing a pipeline of activity that focuses on short, medium, and long-term revenue opportunities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics oriented, ever-changing environment
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Work Facts of Nextiva
Nextiva Working Hours
- Account Manager, Accountant, Assistant Controller, Channel Sales Manager, Creative Director, Data Analytics Architect
Nextiva Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Nextiva to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Nextiva Jobs: Official Site.