NextGen Healthcare Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, NextGen Healthcare receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at NextGen Healthcare can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Careers at QSI | NextGen Healthcare
We’re dedicated to improving patient care and reducing healthcare costs by providing innovative and award-winning technology systems and services as well as the highest standard of client satisfaction.
It’s an exciting time to join our dynamic team of software and healthcare professionals. If you are passionate about making a meaningful difference within the fast-growing and challenging environment of an industry leader, opportunities abound.
NextGen Healthcare Job Opportunities & Application Process
NextGen Healthcare receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in NextGen Healthcare, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Agile Site Coach’s Service to the Enterprise:
- Advocates an awareness of how their development center interacts with the globally distributed enterprise;
- Ensures the needs for local variation are balanced against enterprise consistency;
- Maintains the harmonization and understanding of the Lean Agile Journey’s process and practices;
- Ensures that goals, scope, and enterprise wide Agile transformation outcomes are understood by everyone within the Development Center;
- Helps the Development Center understand the need for clear and concise Lean Agile Journey process and practices;
- Understands Lean Agile Journey planning in an empirical environment.
- Works to support other development centers across the globe through travel or other communications channels;
Agile Site Coach’s Service to the Development Center:
- Mentors and Coaches Development Center Leadership on the Lean Agile Journey’s process and practices;
- Facilitates workshops and training that foster a continuous learning organization;
- Insures the team understands the value steam for their development center;
- Mentors and Coaches Development Center Leadership on the Agile Mindset;
- Insures that the system of work is continually optimized for effectiveness;
- Facilitates the removal of Development Center impediments.
Agile Site Coach’s Service the Enterprise Coach:
- Provides feedback to the Enterprise Agile Coach on the Lean Agile Journey Backlog and priorities to maximize success at the development Center level;
- Represents the Enterprise Coach and/or Enterprise mission as needed
- Facilitates Lean Agile Journey events as needed.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an agile development environment.
- Experience and knowledge in various project methodologies: waterfall, scrum, agile, Kanban, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in software engineering.
- Understanding and experience in a software product development environment.
- Experience in mentoring/leading other members of the software engineering team.
- Knowledge of project management practices in an agile environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence leaders at all levels within an enterprise.
- Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent, Field of Study: Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- Agile Certification/training, Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or similar Agile credentials
- Solid technical skills, various software tools & environments
- Leadership and communication capabililties
- Ability to train others in technology and software methodology
- Knowledge of tools for agile development teams and able to train/mentor others in using
- Ability to travel to the various NextGen locations: Atlanta, Irvine, Horsham, and possibly Bangalore up to 30% of the time.
- Experience as an agile coach or trainer
- Experience in leading an organization through a waterfall-to-agile transition
- Planning skills, able to define enterprise milestones and goals and produce a plan to achieve
- HealthCare industry experience & knowledge
- Experience with software development process standards, e.g. ISO, CMMI, FDA etc.
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of the methodology and associated phases, activities and deliverables for the design of new products and the enhancement of existing products; ability to apply the methodology in diverse scenarios.
- MS, MBA or equivalent with emphasis in Computer Science or related field
- PMP or similar certification
- Proven agile coach abilities
- Management experience
Work Facts of NextGen Healthcare
NextGen Healthcare Working Hours
- Account Services Representative, Agile Coach, Benefits Specialist, Senior Engineer
NextGen Healthcare Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest NextGen Healthcare to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply NextGen Healthcare Jobs: Official Site.