New York And Company Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, New York And Company receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at New York And Company can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
DISCOVER AN OPPORTUNITY
New York & Company, Inc. is a leading specialty manufacturer and retailer of women’s fashion apparel and accessories. The Company was incorporated in 1918 and has been public since 2004. Our Brand Headquarters are located in New York City.
New York & Company exists to make women look and feel great. We make our customers feel confident, put-together, attractive, and fashion-right by providing modern, wear-to-work solutions that are multi-functional at affordable prices.
Fashion. Passion. Vision. The fast pace is thrilling. The challenges come quickly and the opportunities are limitless. We hire world-class talent who love fashion and drive success. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment that celebrates diversity in people and ideas. We are looking for associates who show initiative, are great team players, and achieve results. Sound like you? Take a look at one of our many opportunities in one of our stores across the country or at our Brand Headquarters.
New York And Company Job Opportunities & Application Process
New York And Company receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in New York And Company, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
OVERVIEW: The DM ensures the service and selling environment within the district is fun and engaging for customers at all times. The DM is accountable for making critical decisions that contribute to growing the customer base and driving profitable sales growth. The DM directs, in partnership with the Store Managers, all Sales/Credit, Talent, Customer and Operations functions within the district.
- Demonstrate a high-level of business acumen and create, modify and execute district business strategies to drive sales results and achieve individual and district goals in line with Company initiatives; use company reports to analyze business results
- Adjust and implement plans/directions/schedules and act with a sense of urgency to meet the changing priorities, store needs and demands of the business
- Effectively promote all Brand Initiatives (Credit, Reward, Email Capture, etc.) and achieve all district and personal goals
- Hold stores accountable to performance to improve key metrics and drive sales
- Lead the creation and implementation of a talent strategy to develop a high-performing and engaged teams accountable for district results
- Ensure talent is properly onboarded and adequately trained; provide the teams with in-the-moment feedback and coaching on selling behaviors, customer service, operational tasks and merchandising
- Manage the ongoing development of the district including identifying and resolving performance issues and policy violations, in partnership with the applicable Brand Headquarters partners
- Network, recruit, interview and hire for open Store Manager positions and build a bench of talent
- Create a district culture that is committed to exceeding customer’s expectations and delivering the highest level of customer service at all times
- Communicate customer feedback, best sellers, business trends and recommendations to Brand Headquarters Leadership
- Responsible for compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including the New York & Company
- Code of Business Conduct and Loss Prevention policies
- Review schedules to ensure proper floor coverage and floor management to maximize store volume
- Ensure that stores are full, sized, organized and clean
- Lead the creation and implementation of strategies to achieve store shrink goals throughout the district
- Oversee the maintenance of store safety standards and escalate store maintenance issues as needed
- Oversee merchandise standards to maximize sales within the district and escalate issues accordingly
- Monitor the execution of the visual presentation, direction and updates
- Effectively manage district payroll and all other controllable expenses
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends and holidays, based on business needs
- Strong leadership presence, fashionable, passionate, acts with integrity, driven, accountable and a team player
- Demonstrated track record of success in sales/credit generation, talent management, customer service, operations and merchandising
- BA/BS Degree Required
- At least 3 years multi-store manager experience preferred
- Physical ability to be on the sales floor for extended periods of time, and to move and handle merchandise and fixtures throughout the store which may entail lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above
- Must be able to routinely travel throughout the district
Work Facts of New York And Company
New York And Company Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Store Sales Leader, Co-Sales Manager, Assistant Sales Manager, Store Manager, Administrative Assistant-Merchandiser, Merchandise Planner, eCommerce Marketing Specialist, Financial Coordinator, Merchandising Project Manager, Administrative Assistant – Design, Store Communications Supervisor
New York And Company Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest New York And Company to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Yes. Download New York And Company
How to Apply New York And Company Jobs: Official Site.