Nestlé Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Nestlé receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Nestlé can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss transnational food and drink company headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenues and other metrics, since 2014. It ranked No. 64 on the Fortune Global 500 in 2017 and No. 33 on the 2016 edition of the Forbes Global 2000 list of largest public companies.
Nestlé Job Opportunities & Application Process
Nestlé receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Nestlé, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Nestlé Business Excellence
- Support the NBE Communication team to define and implement a communication strategy and a plan in accordance with key projects focusing on visuals
- Develop visual element to leverage key communication campaigns
- Create PowerPoint presentation for Senior Leaders
- Develop visual materials to support key initiatives
- Support planning of event including agenda, presentation support
- Coordinate room booking and set up for filming
- Support live events such as webcasts that are broadcasted worldwide
- Develop short video highlights from live webcasts and conferences
- Develop content for the Nest, including visuals to support the news article and NBE newsletters with an original design
- Support other site master to maximize the use of the Nest (Nestlé intranet)
- Create infographics to simplify key messages and short videos in motion design
- Edit video messages
Business Account Manager
Nestlé Professional (“NP”) is our Business to Business food service arm, which specializes in the Out of Home (OOH) solutions market. NP operates successfully in an enormous marketplace, and is an ambitious growth driver for Nestlé. The team’s aim is to inspire growth in our partners, by providing branded, creative solutions that help our customers develop their business, helping them understand business issues and the solutions that will help them develop, by driving footfall and increasing their profit.
What can you expect?
As Business Account Manager, you’ll have direct responsibility for developing and executing the JBP in collaboration primarily with the Beverage CBU and drive growth during an exciting time for this customer, after the merger with Tesco.
Nestlé Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Nestlé to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Nestlé
Nestlé Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Pre-Sales Representative, Merchandiser, Packaging Engineer
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Nestlé Jobs: Official Site.