Navy Federal Credit Union Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Navy Federal Credit Union receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Navy Federal Credit Union can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Since 1933, Navy Federal has grown from seven members to over 7 million members. And since that time, our vision statement has remained focused on serving our unique field of membership: “Be the most preferred and trusted financial institution serving the military and their families.” You can leave the military, change employers, move, retire, get married—and never have to leave Navy Federal. “Once a member, always a member.”
Navy Federal Credit Union Job Opportunities & Application Process
Navy Federal Credit Union receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Navy Federal Credit Union, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Manager, Training: To plan, direct, and manage the functions of a multi-location full spectrum training operation. To ensure that diverse and complex business initiatives are carried out by a skilled and capable workforce. Use industry recognized best practices to evaluate, analyze, and adjust training in order to maximize impact on business results. Ensure training is in full compliance with all applicable statutory requirements and Navy Federal policies, procedures, rules, regulations and values. To support business division’s senior management in developing and executing strategic plans.
- Oversee branch strategy, establish priorities and set goals; evaluate and implement standards to ensure alignment with department/organizational objectives
- Influence the development of Department objectives and long range goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop training strategies, tactics and learning solutions that support company wide and business unit objectives
- Align branch strategic plan and initiatives with corporate strategy and strategic plans
Member Service Representative: To provide members and prospective members the full range of products and services offered by Navy Federal Credit Union including depository accounts such as checking, savings, certificate IRA, revocable trust and estate accounts; lending products; and credit/debit cards.
• Candidates who meet the minimum requirements of the position will be sent a required online assessment to the email address listed in the application.
- Analyze, research and resolve problems and discrepancies related to member accounts/loans
- Assist members with submitting consumer/mortgage/equity loan, overdraft protection and credit card applications
- Counsel current and prospective members about Navy Federal’s products and services
- Ensure cash and other negotiable instruments are handled properly
Navy Federal Credit Union Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Navy Federal Credit Union to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Navy Federal Credit Union
Navy Federal Credit Union Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Manager, Training, Member Service Representative, Servicing Support Assistant
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Navy Federal Credit Union Jobs: Official Site.