Nautica Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Nautica receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Nautica can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Founded in 1983, Nautica is a leading water-inspired global lifestyle brand including men’s, women’s and children’s apparel and accessories and a complete home collection. Nautica products are classics that are rich in performance, color and authentic style.
At Nautica we celebrate, love and respect the water, everywhere, everyday. Our nautical heritage and spirit is reflected in every aspect of our brand categories and our quality products are crafted with integrity and are enhanced with performance capabilities.
Over the past three decades, Nautica has become one of the most important and most recognized American brands throughout the world. Today, Nautica is available in more than 75 countries with 265 full price Nautica branded stores and over 3,000 Nautica branded shop-in-shops worldwide.
“PEOPLE ARE THE SOURCE OF OUR SUCCESS”
With more than 65,000 VF associates around the world, we are a diverse family – in geographies, cultures and lifestyles – and that’s precisely how we want it. This diversity brings a rich mix of unique ideas, perspectives and talents to VF’s business and brands that help us drive innovation and grow the company.
Nautica Job Opportunities & Application Process
Nautica receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Nautica, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Vans PT Floor Supervisor
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Sales and Supervision: Assists in maximizing store sales and achieving store sales goals. Monitors sales progress and results against key targets. Leads an environment of productivity by leading the customer engagement on the sales floor and providing coaching and feedback to associates around customer engagement. Assists in executing the management of labor and payroll expenses to maximize sales and productivity under the direction of the Store Manager.
- Brand Experience/Customer Service: Ensures excellence in customer service in the store by modeling brand specific service standards as well as by monitoring customer feedback and responding to and addressing all customer concerns quickly. Ensures that store team is engaging with each customer to create an authentic brand experience. Leads and inspires customer-centric culture by proving direct feedback and supervision of the associates the in-store experience.
- Coaching Team: Provides coaching to the store team in the core areas of customer engagement and sales results. Ensures store team receives relevant, timely feedback, coaching, and redirection that enables their success.
- Operations: Monitors that all company and store policies and procedures are followed and reports concerns directly to the Store Manager. Under the direction of the Store Manager, monitors and maintains store operations standards and delegates tasks to associates as needed to maintain operational excellence.
- Visual Merchandising: Ensures the visual merchandising standards for the store are maintained.
- Human Resource Management: Under the direction of the Store Manager, assists in supervising and coaching a high-performing team of customer focused associates. Coaches and provides sales-related feedback to the team. Regularly communicates any associate concerns directly to the Store Manager or Human Resources as necessary. Supports the Open Door Policy.
- Loss Prevention, Safety, and Compliance: Under the direction of the Store Manager, monitors compliance and adherence to policies and procedures, standards and practices, and company directives. Protects company assets. Monitors compliance with company safety, security, and shrink avoidance policies and programs. Reacts quickly to all customer and employee injuries and partners with Store Manager, District Manager, and Human Resources immediately.
- Professional Conduct: Models behavior that respects the background, experience, and cultural differences of others, while upholding the integrity and values of the VF Corporation and Vans.
Skills for Success:
Educational/ Position Requirements:
- Associated Degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred but not required; or two years related retail or service-oriented experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1+ year(s) in a fast paced retail environment
- Ability to coach and motivate a team to exceed sales and profit results
- Ability to meet business goals by driving results through store team
- Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive store environment
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
- Operate office equipment and technology (i.e., computers, phones, fax, copier, etc.)
- Standing required for entire work shift
- Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed
- Travel (less than 10% of time)
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Driving for Results
Work Facts of Nautica
Nautica Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Sales Lead, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Customer Service Representative
Nautica Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Nautica to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Nautica Jobs: Official Site.