National Instruments Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, National Instruments receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at National Instruments can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Employ Your Imagination at NI
Are you ready for a career and not just a job? Looking for a company that values its employees, and provides a workplace where you can thrive and grow? Do you want to learn in an award-winning work environment that fosters creativity and entrepreneurism so you can perform your best?
If these are traits you expect from an employer, then NI would like to meet or exceed your expectations. Take some time to learn more about what NI has to offer you.
Why Work at NI?
NI has more than 7,100 employees worldwide. It is professionally and conservatively guided by an experienced and highly respected executive management team, including two original co-founders and many officers who started their NI careers more than 15 years ago. Thanks to this team, NI has a long track record of growth, a well-diversified business landscape of more than 25,000 unique customers worldwide, and a wide variety of products to offer most major industries. Great management and historical growth has made NI a stable workplace that offers many attractive characteristics and benefits.
National Instruments Job Opportunities & Application Process
National Instruments receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in National Instruments, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Community Relations & Employee Events Coordinator
The Community Relations & Employee Programs Team at National Instruments, responsible for building up community both inside and outside our doors, is looking for an energetic, self-starter to drive initiatives that create positive, meaningful experiences for NI employees and support the community in which we work and live. The ideal candidate thrives on a collaborative team, can juggle multiple projects, and loves organizing people and events while driving towards results. Success will depend on agility and timely execution of initiatives.
- Manages NI’s signature volunteer program in Austin focused on inspiring the next generation of engineers.
- Partners with local non-profit organizations focused on sparking students’ curiosity for STEM, making STEM opportunities more accessible for all students, and providing hands-on learning opportunities with real-world engineering tools.
- Recruits NI employees to participate as STEM mentors and volunteers and connects them to robotics competition teams, community organizations, and local classrooms.
- Leads one-time STEM volunteer opportunities including workshops and events.
- Ensures program integrates into key HR functions including talent acquisition, learning and development, and recognition.
- Collaborates with internal and external communications teams on program messaging, storytelling, and publicity for program.
- Contributes to NI’s global program through sharing successes and lessons learned from execution in Austin and ensuring program alignment
- Leads fun, purposeful employee events in Austin aimed at celebrating and recognizing NI employees for making NI their work place of choice.
- Partners with teams across NI including employee committees, specific departments, and other HR functions to create thoughtful programs and events for appreciating NI employees.
- Executes events and activities efficiently and effectively while building strong relationships with campus facilities, catering, external vendors, and administrative teams.
- Demonstrates professionalism, positivity, and exceptional customer service at highly visible events including all Austin employees and executives.
Additionally, this role will support global, company-wide community relations activities ranging from corporate grant-making and non-profit partnerships to employee giving and volunteers campaigns and be an active member of a larger, global Communications and Community Department.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Major in communication, marketing, human resources or related field
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Experience communicating across a variety of levels from sole contributor to executives by a variety of media: verbal, writing, and editing
- Displays rigorous attention to detail and quality
- Professional and positive attitude with superior customer service
- Ability to establish and foster strong working relationships
- Demonstrates agility and a solution-oriented nature when faced with obstacles
- Experience managing multiple projects and adhering to timelines while working across a variety of stakeholders for input
- Flexible hours to support events including ability to arrive early in the morning and/or depart late after evening events or attend weekend events as requested (generally 1-3 times per month with advanced notice).
Work Facts of National Instruments
National Instruments Working Hours
- Senior Software Engineer, Business Solutions Manager, Technical Writer for, Senior Digital Hardware Engineer, Technician, Intern/Co-op, Sales Support Manager, Technical Writer Intern, Mechanical Engineer, Field Sales Engineer
National Instruments Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest National Instruments to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply National Instruments Jobs: Official Site.